Invincibles - Cypher (Feat. Torae, AZ, Sean Price & Kendrick Lamar) - F4F as Always!

rangusroon

Pete Range
Invincibles - Cypher (Feat. Torae, AZ, Sean Price & Kendrick Lamar) - F4F as Always!

Let me know what you guys think of the start of my new cypher. I've put up the instrumental as well.

F4F as always guys, drop links!

Cypher:

Instrumental:

Peace!

The instrumental was good but the cypher took it to another level! I don't have anything negative to say it's a legit beat. The intro was good and the transitions are good!

dope man! really liked it.
wouldn't mind if the kick/snare was a bit louder to make it a bit more "raw".
But that's just my opinion.

Keep it up!

I listened to the instrumental first, that was more than ok.
I listened to the cypher then, and that was awesome. At the opposite of Phil, I think that the mix and mastering of the snare is great, but yeah the kick should be a little bit more violent.

Last edited:
ohh this is mad dope!!
I love you picked that kendrick verse from push thru, i love that verse.

check out my thread:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/new-boombap-beat-f4f-445450/

Hey mate thanks for the listen, much appreciated. Dropped some feed on you thread. Peace!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

yea that instrumental is tough bro.. check me out in my sig. feedback is always welcomed.

Yo mang, thanks for the feedback! I listened to your track in your signature and it goes hard! good job man. The nicest thing about it is that it keeps on changing and keeping you interested for the whole beat. The only criticism I have is to maybe turn down the stab-arp thing (in the intro and throughout) and maybe change it up by switching either the instrument, or even the octave. Good work!

The track is just wild man. Awesome work. No critique here.

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it!

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Loved it. I'd like to maybe have seen a louder bassline, that would've brought the beat to life even more. The cypher is dope and you all killed it lyrically, nice to hear Kendrick's voice. Overall great work, I love the boom bap of the beat.

Feed me back?
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-tyga-type-beat-dance-prod-humza-khan-100%25-feed4feed-445209/

Thanks for the listen mate, I think the general feedback on tweaks is that the drums and bass could go a bit harder which is useful. I'm dropping some feed on your thread now.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

dude, that was hot. i thought the beat alone was sick but the cypher just killed it. really dope stuff and i mean it dude.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-lana-del-rey-sampled-beat-%2Af4f%2A-asap-445469/

Thanks for the kind words bro! Dropped some feed on your thread, good work keep it up!

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Cheers bro, your tunes alright as well. The drums are alright, the movies alright, I think that bit at 0:41 is alright when it gets a bit more alright. The vocals alright, but it could use a bit more you know..... Alright all around, alright?

The instrumental was good but the cypher took it to another level! I don't have anything negative to say it's a legit beat. The intro was good and the transitions are good!
Pretty much what he said! The instrumental was on point and so was the cypher. I followed you on soundcloud as well.

Here

Thanks for the feed!

- Sample is dope
- Got that raw/gritty feel
- The kick is really lacking punch -- turn it up and/or layer it with more kicks to make it bump!
- I like the thickness of the snare
- I would probably add a ride/open hi hat that hits on every beat just to give the beat tempo (think DJ Toomp)
- Maybe some tom rolls would be dope

Back