Invincibles - Cypher (Feat. Torae, AZ, Sean Price & Kendrick Lamar) - F4F as Always!

legit beat, legit rappers, shit is tight,... im really late but damn you got yourself a new follower with this!!

I like this a lot it had a more classic feel keep this up!
- please check my stuff out and let me know what you think how it could be better and also what you liked. :-)

DUDEEE so ill love this shit so much the beats hot no doubt but that rapping so filthy!!!! Maybe add some more highs to the vocals to make them stand out more in the mix also notch eqing so hot bro im telling this shit tights old skool til death my man ;))))

This is ****in' NASTY! Great artists, great beat... Can't say nothin' bad about this. CRACK.

Thanks for the feed!

- Sample is dope
- Got that raw/gritty feel
- The kick is really lacking punch -- turn it up and/or layer it with more kicks to make it bump!
- I like the thickness of the snare
- I would probably add a ride/open hi hat that hits on every beat just to give the beat tempo (think DJ Toomp)
- Maybe some tom rolls would be dope

Thanks for the detailed feedback bro, I think the track needs a bit of mastering and the kick needs some umph as well!

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

this shit gritty as **** i love the sample

Thanks man, I like your stuff too that reverse psychology joint is dope, nice and experimental!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

nice verses and a really good beat. i don't know if you wanted the kicks to be softer but i think a little more punch would set it off. over all really good. you have talent keep it up homie.

check me out when you have a chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-hit-let-me-know-what-you-think-f4f-445800/

Thanks bro, will fix the kicks for sure dont think i noticed how low they were until so many peeps mentioned it! dropped some feedback on your thread

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

legit beat, legit rappers, shit is tight,... im really late but damn you got yourself a new follower with this!!

Cheers Dizzee, I take that to heart!!

I like this a lot it had a more classic feel keep this up!
- please check my stuff out and let me know what you think how it could be better and also what you liked. :-)

Hey mate thanks for the listen. I peeped your track, it needs work mixing, the kick drum doesnt cut through at all some parts are too loud, but the composition is good so keep hustlin, read up on techniques.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

DUDEEE so ill love this shit so much the beats hot no doubt but that rapping so filthy!!!! Maybe add some more highs to the vocals to make them stand out more in the mix also notch eqing so hot bro im telling this shit tights old skool til death my man ;))))

Thanks bro!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Got'ya back good work mang

---------- Post added 06-12-2013 at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-11-2013 at 05:05 PM ----------

This is ****in' NASTY! Great artists, great beat... Can't say nothin' bad about this. CRACK.

Thanks mate, glad you like it!

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

wow this is nice as hell !

Thanks man, your stuff is too dope as well, gave you a follow on Soundcloud!

---------- Post added 07-02-2013 at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2013 at 06:18 AM ----------

New remastered instrumental up.

Back