My best beat yet (Realistic Feed 4 Realistic Feed)

That first beat kicks like thunder and thats how i like it haha It reminds me of some 90's trip hop Interesting breakdown at the end keeps me interested whole way through nice work.

The second beat you should just loop the intro lo passed sample over drums I think it would go hard

The third beat down the one with the most soundcloud comments is fresh ad phuck ha

anyways nice work

That first beat kicks like thunder and thats how i like it haha It reminds me of some 90's trip hop Interesting breakdown at the end keeps me interested whole way through nice work.

The second beat you should just loop the intro lo passed sample over drums I think it would go hard

The third beat down the one with the most soundcloud comments is fresh ad phuck ha

anyways nice work

Appreciate all the feedback.

First Beat: Very smooth, interesting sound. It has a chill vibe to it. Sounds like something an early Big Krit would rap on. I also love the way the other sounds blend with the drum, it makes for something you can't resist bopping your head too. Keep at it man. Hopefully, you can upload another beat that you think is your best ever in the near future that will top this!

return the Feedback https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/diary-noobie-producer-442634/#post49625299

First Beat: Very smooth, interesting sound. It has a chill vibe to it. Sounds like something an early Big Krit would rap on. I also love the way the other sounds blend with the drum, it makes for something you can't resist bopping your head too. Keep at it man. Hopefully, you can upload another beat that you think is your best ever in the near future that will top this!

return the Feedback https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/diary-noobie-producer-442634/#post49625299

Appreciate the feedback, going to hit up your link now.

Hey mate, just listened to the fist beat and its dope as f&*k. Really chilled out J Dilla vibe, sample is lovely! The drums are perfect, maybe a few more stutters would sound cool? But thats just me fishing for something, the track is legit already. Followed you on SC, keep it up!

Hey mate, just listened to the fist beat and its dope as f&*k. Really chilled out J Dilla vibe, sample is lovely! The drums are perfect, maybe a few more stutters would sound cool? But thats just me fishing for something, the track is legit already. Followed you on SC, keep it up!

Hahaha I appreciate the J.Dilla compliment and thanks for the feedback!

Back