New Rap Rounin Tight FIT prod by SIGH F4F

BeenJammin

Hey what's up FP just recorded a new video for one of our artists from our group Rainstormer collective.

Be sure to check it out and leave some feed on either the vocals, video or beat all is appreciated and all will be returned.

Thank you have a good one.

I like the dark feel. The beat is dope as well as the rapper. Although I could totally see Earl Sweatshirt on this beat. Not saying this dude isn't dope, its more a compliment on the beat itself.

yo man this dope is beat as hell....mc got niiice skill...very introspective...although i feel the vocals could be mixed a bit bettter to sit in the mix its still good...and that car behind you following is a very dope touch...good job overall man keep it up

yo man this dope is beat as hell....mc got niiice skill...very introspective...although i feel the vocals could be mixed a bit bettter to sit in the mix its still good...and that car behind you following is a very dope touch...good job overall man keep it up

Hey man thanks for the reply. And yeah i feel you the mix is definitely something i think could be a little bit better on the vocals

Hey dude - Firstly, thanks for my feedback!

Likewise for me, this is not my strongest genre but i'd defo listen to this...Well put together, good voice, good lyrics - and the video is captivating - great idea putting the headlights behind!

Hey dude - Firstly, thanks for my feedback!

Likewise for me, this is not my strongest genre but i'd defo listen to this...Well put together, good voice, good lyrics - and the video is captivating - great idea putting the headlights behind!

Hey thanks for the feedback. Glad you generally like everything even if this isn;t your preferred genre.

Greetings.

Nice work here. Everything sounds harmonious together. I really enjoyed the glitched, twisted, mellow and dark tones here. Keep this going. A collab may very well be in the futures.

Thanks for the feedback.

- TTT

vocals...flow is nice, i like his style of delivery and lyrical content is dope...keeps the mind going, like the sega ref....but the audio itself seems a bit off, maybe mic, but i think its more over a post recording issue
the beat is nice as well...kick drum could use sum work, the shakers give it a real intresting vibe, under the main chords...
video is nice...has a real amateur vibe,, but it goes well with the song, i like it alot, nothing to really critique at

sounds like something ive heard before but this is hot, i **** with the dark feel of the song reminds me of oddfuture. nice work all around

The vocals seem a bit messy in the mix. The video was pretty cool but it could use some more effects here and there to keep it interesting. The rapper seems like he need a little bit more energy but i guess it suits the track sort of. Could use a light at the camera man to light up the guys face, maybe a red or blue light would look nice. The instrumental was great. Keep up the good work man.

Spread the love :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/warped-476191/#post49791084

Last edited:
Back