Rhyno Beatz said:
It's been awhile... Sup everyone

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

man rhyno you got a hot setup as well ...i miss my turntables and wax yall makin me wanna go buy a starter set lmao

SInister_Keys said:

man i like how you got your stuff setup pony really fellin the technics..are those 1210's

Thanks! I just spent the extra time making it look clean, I wanted it to be a place were people feel confortable, so they can focus on the music! You can't really see in the picture, but through the windows I have a view of the the whole city.

My turntables are black tech 12's MkII not 1210's and I use the Rane TTM 56 mixer (well worth the extra $, trust me I've tried them all!) with an effects unit.

groovin man...you doin remixes and stuff..or layn' down tracks

PtheGhost said:
or rhyno how you like that micron? what u use it for?

The Micron is a really good board. In my "career" ive been thru many a keyboard. I doubt ill ever get rid of the Micron. It doubles as a MIDI controler for VSTs. But the internal sounds are great. It has many editing features. The sounds are light and crisp and dark and dirty, blah blah blah, I sound like im sellin em. so its cool.

Rhyno Beatz said:

The Micron is a really good board. In my "career" ive been thru many a keyboard. I doubt ill ever get rid of the Micron. It doubles as a MIDI controler for VSTs. But the internal sounds are great. It has many editing features. The sounds are light and crisp and dark and dirty, blah blah blah, I sound like im sellin em. so its cool.

does it hav good bass sounds??? like sub basses, typical hiphop sounding basses

yo kang, when you lay your monitors on it's side (as you have it in your pics), put the tweeters on the "outside" so you could have a wider stereo field.

yeah sinister you right ,.whaa works for you. works for u period,.nice setup,.do you have the keys on two separate .stands? hard to tell.peace

PtheGhost said:

does it hav good bass sounds??? like sub basses, typical hiphop sounding basses

hhhmmmmm there not bad. They remind me of the basses on the Mo Phatt. You can tweak em to suit ur need. The subs are not bad. Its a good investment.

We still posting studio pics?

bit messy at the moment, havent got a vocal booth or nothing like that *shrugs* one i won't be renting and be able to knock down walls to make a control room

DigCampics2002.jpg

DigCampics2003.jpg

DigCampics2006.jpg

DigCampics2007.jpg

wreckd said:
We still posting studio pics?

cool little setup wrecked....youi got any guitar licks we can check out??
or download:)

<<<always needs cool guitar licks

why did u quote me and then say that lol. i just got this niceish job so ill be redoing my studio all over. when thats done ill show pics too lol

lol the quote was a mistake....board wouldnt let me reply???? so i clicked quote..and forgot to clean the reply field lol

ooops

BUWAHAHAH for some reason that really made me laugh out loud lol

Back