I wanna see more studio pics! Here's mine

NOTE: I'm still in the process of getting everything setup. Thats why its so unorganized/messy.

Click on images to make them bigger. I didn't want to flood the thread.

My Studio(Outside)-10x20 Handi House

Recording Booth-4x4

Microphone-(Inside of Booth)

Soon to be Office Area/Graphics

Records-Small Collection

Recording Area-Roland VS-1680(upgrading to a Roland VS-1824CD) and M-Audio BX5 monitors

Computer/Mixer/Record Player

Production Station-MPC and Roland Fantom Xa

My First Keyboard-Casio CTK-50(it don't even have headphones out or MIDI-you know thats a old keyboard)

My Books/Music Figure Collections

CD Duplicator-Burns 3 cds at once(need duplication get at me)

missdjcoley-cole, glad to see that the progression of your studio is goin well. don't forget the intricate security system for that studio (housing). are you getting ac for it, too?

episode said:
missdjcoley-cole, glad to see that the progression of your studio is goin well. don't forget the intricate security system for that studio (housing). are you getting ac for it, too?

i do have air. Its a window ac unit. Look at the first pic its in the right window.

I have an alarm system being installed next week.

missdjcoley-cole you doin it girl keep grindin' you on the rise....
a'yo wussup with a few grimy vinyl samples

SInister_Keys said:
missdjcoley-cole you doin it girl keep grindin' you on the rise....
a'yo wussup with a few grimy vinyl samples

Thanks for that Sinister.

I also posted up on one your threads you started about post your production gear up.

Also I'ma have some new stuff up soon so be on the look out. I sample but when I do sample I get sounds like a horn, piano, riff, ect.. But I'm still learning though.

I'm working on some new beats and my goal is to have at least 5 new beats up on SC.

missdjcoley-cole said:

I sample but when I do sample I get sounds like a horn, piano, riff, ect.. But I'm still learning though.

think ya could make a some MP3's with some of your vinyl for me...i know you got some hot stuff in those crates
naughty.gif

SInister_Keys said:

think ya could make a some MP3's with some of your vinyl for me...i know you got some hot stuff in those crates
naughty.gif

What you looking for in particular? Oh yeah I did just get some Classical, Jazz, and Choir Records in. You know them things is hot.

Let me know whats up.

missdjcoley-cole said:

What you looking for in particular? Oh yeah I did just get some Classical, Jazz, and Choir Records in. You know them things is hot.

Let me know whats up.

just some old samples doesnt really matter..imma freak da funk wit em anyway..but if ya get some time do like an old school mix of just ..ya know..older hip hop / rnb / or just whatever...i have a few sounds and samples my self..im sure we can barter something :)

Back