I am way better at the beats than DJ Mustard...But he is rich and i am BROKE...WHY!?!

This is really a pointless thread. I don't really understand what you get out of worrying about what DJ Mustard is doing or why he is "on" and you are not. Who is better than who is relative to whoever you are speaking with. There very well may be people who think you are better than Mustard but that is beyond the point. There is an entire aspect of actual business that you are forgetting. Do you network? Do you know how to establish your brand? Do you have a unique style of your own? Are you knowledgeable about how to run a business because as an indie producer looking for someone to pay you for your services you are in fact a business. I don't know if you expecting to get some magic information from some of the other producers or if this was meant as a joke. But if you are serious about your career as a "beatmaker" you should focus more on your business and less on worrying about the other man's hustle

can you say troll?

trillgates is his artist name and he has had many different names here at fp all doing essentially the same thing trolling badly and hooking a lot of folks into his delusion

Last edited:
1. he has better connections than you do
2. Just cause your beats are more complex doesn't mean your better than he is...
3. Respect his grind and get off his nuts

Back