how far can you get using fl studio?

Ok, Ya'll Keep Sleepin' On Fl. Haha. Trust Me It's Not The Program It's You. Develop Your Craft And You Too Shall Unlock The Power That Fl Possess...

Straight said:
Sqito, all you say is my opinion is false and your is fact.
No. I said that you can be happy with whatever it is you choose based on your opinion - what doesn't necessarilly mean that what you base your opinion on is true and/or not easily traced down to something you might just have overlooked.

I think I have the right to write my opinion or my experience like you do.
You do, of course. So do I. But what I've said so far is not my opinion, it is fact and can easily be proven.
If you said something like: "I don't like how the EQs sounds", or "Sytrus does really have weak presets", "The sampler channels don't have enough parameters/options and I don't like how the resampling algorithms sound" - that would be a statement based on your own taste, since that really IS a matter of taste/opinion. But saying FL generally sounds weak because it somehow mixes tracks differently, though, is just plain wrong.

Last edited:
the reasons people do and say things are some of the dumbest things i've ever heard... i cant believe people still think Fl studio is the reason they're music "sucks" as they say

its like a racist person sayin "i hate them dam coloreds" well why mr. "because they need to go back to where they come from"
-dumb

peolple complain byatch and moan about things as if they just need someone or something else to blame for their problems.

theres 8 different versions of Fl studio for a reason, people use it and people make hits with it.. people use Pro Tools, and People use cubase.. whether its a cheap, expensive, cracked program or not people use these things, and people make hits..

just cause you and the other joe blow dont know how to make hits regardless of the program doesnt mean its the programs fault youre just limited on what you can use and your capabilities..

all i use is Fl Studio
and im not defending it or anything else, but WOW.. i wish i could read babies minds becuase i always wondered how the hell does bubbles make you happy, or why does having a stuffed animal means the world to you.. and i want to know whats in peoples mind that act so stupid and nieve for all of the wrong reasons, AND THEY REALLY BELIEVE THE DUMB SHYET THAT THEY SAY..
im loading Fl up now so i can make a beat before i get mad lol

you ever start talking about something and start off in a good mood and then get pissed off DAM lol

but for real FL is a good program just a like a female can be good to ya if you know how to handle her and you treat her the way she should be treated, programs are the same-feed it with some all new sounds, throw some new fx in it.. update it when it needs and make it sound good
its just a host, people talk about it as if its an instrument

Vdub said:
the reasons people do and say things are some of the dumbest things i've ever heard... i cant believe people still think Fl studio is the reason they're music "sucks" as they say

its like a racist person sayin "i hate them dam coloreds" well why mr. "because they need to go back to where they come from"
-dumb

peolple complain byatch and moan about things as if they just need someone or something else to blame for their problems.

theres 8 different versions of Fl studio for a reason, people use it and people make hits with it.. people use Pro Tools, and People use cubase.. whether its a cheap, expensive, cracked program or not people use these things, and people make hits..

just cause you and the other joe blow dont know how to make hits regardless of the program doesnt mean its the programs fault youre just limited on what you can use and your capabilities..

all i use is Fl Studio
and im not defending it or anything else, but WOW.. i wish i could read babies minds becuase i always wondered how the hell does bubbles make you happy, or why does having a stuffed animal means the world to you.. and i want to know whats in peoples mind that act so stupid and nieve for all of the wrong reasons, AND THEY REALLY BELIEVE THE DUMB SHYET THAT THEY SAY..
im loading Fl up now so i can make a beat before i get mad lol

you ever start talking about something and start off in a good mood and then get pissed off DAM lol

but for real FL is a good program just a like a female can be good to ya if you know how to handle her and you treat her the way she should be treated, programs are the same-feed it with some all new sounds, throw some new fx in it.. update it when it needs and make it sound good
its just a host, people talk about it as if its an instrument
good points made. I dislike FL but its funny how many people seriously blame FL for their lack of ability. The only thing I'd disagree with is FL not being an instrument. I think it is an instrument in the context that u still have to know how to play it like any other instrument. I'd call it a instrument in the same context as 2 turntables.

Xabiton said:
good points made. I dislike FL but its funny how many people seriously blame FL for their lack of ability. The only thing I'd disagree with is FL not being an instrument. I think it is an instrument in the context that u still have to know how to play it like any other instrument. I'd call it a instrument in the same context as 2 turntables.

yea that makes since

it's funny

the only thing I hate on forums when I write something and people reacting to a whole another thing.

I'm writing that "I think FL sounds different and I don't like it", and people responds "you're lacking ability and blame FL" and "you're insecure about your music"

Sqito, this is what i'm talking about. what you say is fact what i say is false, you don't handle it as opinion because yours is the fact.

I stopped this bs have a nice day guys

Straight said:
I'm writing that "I think FL sounds different and I don't like it", and people responds "you're lacking ability and blame FL" and "you're insecure about your music"

Sqito, this is what i'm talking about. what you say is fact what i say is false, you don't handle it as opinion because yours is the fact.

I didn't say that what you say is false. It is quite possible that you've experienced something sounding different between programs. But whatever it is it has nothing to do with the "sound/mixing engine" nor the sampler channel filters. What is false is your claim that that IS the problem, not your opinion about something not sounding as good as something else.

Last edited:
Straight said:
it's funny

the only thing I hate on forums when I write something and people reacting to a whole another thing.

I stopped this bs have a nice day guys

The problem with that statement is that FL doesn't "sound" anything. You only get out what you put in.

Xabiton said:
fu*k fruity loops!

There you go again..I say that about my Firefox browser but still
use it...I think everyone know how good FL is but at the same
time many of us dislike it for other reasons... Just use what you
like. All that other stuff don't mean ****.

Sqito said:
I didn't say that what you say is false. It is quite possible that you've experienced something sounding different between programs. But whatever it is it has nothing to do with the "sound/mixing engine" nor the sampler channel filters. What is false is your claim that that IS the problem, not your opinion about something not sounding as good as something else.

if you have even a little trust in my skills, or my ears, then you have to admit that if i hear some difference (which is not placebo effect), then it has to be a real reason.

both the summing engine and the filter channel (which is still strange to me) were GUESSING nothing more

i'm NOT sure if it's the filter, i'm NOT sure if it's the summing engine, all i know is what I'm talking about is NOT placebo.

THERE IS NO REASON to me to diss FL because I love that ****. I feel comfortable with P5, but I felt a lot more comfortable with FL.

So placebo is working, but in my case it works on FL's side, if you know what i mean.

breal said:
i just do it kuz it pisses people off

Fruity_Tee.jpg

MarkyBeatz954 said:
Can you people please stop defending trash... Fruity Loops is Grade A CRANK DAT TRASH.

oh wow, im afraid to ask what it is that you use... if you dont know about music and software/hardware i would advise you to keep your mouth closed, or keep what you say to yourself-you make yourself seem stupid.. i would like to believe that your not
but your music does not support your theory of Fl being trash, its people like you that talk so much shyet about nothing that make things seem worse than what they are...

if i could gather up the music of all those that think Fl is crap and see what program they use, i think we would be saying Logic and Pro Tools suck, cause i've heard some pretty corny material from those thats always byetchin.

breal said:

I think X just likes to see people sqeel and moan about how FL dont suck lol

Last edited:
Vdub said:
I think X just likes to see people sqeel and moan about how FL dont suck lol
I find it funny that people get all worked up about Fruity Loops. I could honestly give a fu*k less about what anyone uses but most FL users are very insecure. They act as if the tools make the music for them. So I get them worked up by saying things like Fu*k Fruity Loops to keep them going so I can continue to laugh at their insecurity. Not because Fl is incapable of producing hit records but because people feel the need to defend it instead of just making hit records lol.

Xabiton said:
I find it funny that people get all worked up about Fruity Loops. I could honestly give a fu*k less about what anyone uses but most FL users are very insecure. They act as if the tools make the music for them. So I get them worked up by saying things like Fu*k Fruity Loops to keep them going so I can continue to laugh at their insecurity. Not because Fl is incapable of producing hit records but because people feel the need to defend it instead of just making hit records lol.

lol yea i see why that can be funny i've seen some pretty emotional people on this site

I've had people threaten to come to my house and do bodily harm to me that were in my area because of that T shirt. lol I remember one cat said he wanted to fight me and I posted my address and the mods deleted my thread i was mad lol. I had my shot gun loaded and everything lol

Xabiton said:
I've had people threaten to come to my house and do bodily harm to me that were in my area because of that T shirt. lol I remember one cat said he wanted to fight me and I posted my address and the mods deleted my thread i was mad lol. I had my shot gun loaded and everything lol

LMAO... that is hilarious

REAL8 said:
^ dude fl studio is not 'crunk trash' nor is it wack.

its probably because u havent grasped its full potential. .. u dont realise. some great beat can be made from fl. . . and not all beats are cheap crunk ****.

here for example is a quick commercial type beat/timbo vibe
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=262727&songID=6383655

u cant trash fl studio. . .

that beat is crack, it made my head nod so much i had to compliment you for it!

Back