$hould FL Studio/Fruityloops change it's name

skillz

Alot of people hate. Alot of people want to debate. Some people lie to other's saying their composition was created in reason when it was done on FL. Why?

The name. Some people associate it as a kids program, with light vst's and look down upon it.

Do you believe Image-line should change the name completly?

:cheers:

why should they? i mean people still buy it so it would be alot harder and more cash would be put into the renaming process and people have a tough time taking in a new name, bcoz with that would have to be a look for it, its alotta things yo...

hiphopjay said:
Fruity Loops is kind of a corny name. I'd say they should.
They already change the name to FL Studio
They should get a new look and get rid of a plugin like Fruity Dance
(That thing is a joke) You would never find something like that in Sonar,Cubase,Ableton Live
or PT

plugin_gen_fruitydance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its still going to be a kids toy even if they change the name lol

Just kidding. Its powerful tool.

Most of us just get mad cuz we spent a grand on an MPC and a nother grand on a keyboard when yall got all that **** already in a computer for under 149.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, people who harp on the name are funny. especially when these are the same dudes that will dog fruity loops for it's name, and then go outside wearing a pink shirt. if that ain't fruity....
LevLove

Dot_Robinson said:
They should put FL Studio under the "Mojave" test.

dat be entertaining...... just completely change da interface and let producers play wit it.......

"oh my god its so simple yet has da same capabilities of alot of da competition..... Why hasnt anybody thought of this..."

DaBomb said:
dat be entertaining...... just completely change da interface and let producers play wit it.......

"oh my god its so simple yet has da same capabilities of alot of da competition..... Why hasnt anybody thought of this..."

hahaha the only thing thats holding it back is the name

I don't care what they call it i will still use it . . . . . but yeah they should come up with a more serious/professional name. . . . to get away from the "childish" or "beginner program" sounding name. . .

JacobACL said:
hahaha the only thing thats holding it back is the name

nah its the same problem all PC based software has.... its easy to bootlegg that ****..........
honestly I think they should do what logic & protool does and only provide the cats that buy it a special key & a on board module to operate it....

that will stop the BS and make alot of cats get more serious about production and their name at the same time LOL

Fruity Loops is a bad ass name.

you guys realize the official name is FL Studio right? That's pretty professional....

who gives a f*ck about the name of the program you're using. it shouldn't hurt your music.

btw, what is a mojave test?

Last edited:
The problem isn't the name, its insecure users... FL is for the kids anyway.

AveMcree said:
nah its the same problem all PC based software has.... its easy to bootlegg that ****..........
honestly I think they should do what logic & protool

You can run Logic on any Mac as long as it meets system requirements. You could go download it now. All you need to run Pro Tools is an iterface, some as low as $100.. So, stop talking ****.

Last edited:
noblewordz said:
The problem isn't the name, its insecure users... FL is for the kids anyway.

You can run Logic on any Mac as long as it meets system requirements. You could go download it now. All you need to run Pro Tools is an iterface, some as low as $100.. So, stop talking ****.

10,000 post??? get a girlfriend fast!!!!

Last edited:
Back