HipHop's End has Finally Arrived: Smule launches AutoRap

Capitalism is everywhere. Hip Hop has been primed for this rape for years. Look at ole boy that put up money for the Drake vs Chris Brown fight. While their money would go to charity, I'd bet the pay per view proceeds were going straight to his bank account. Now that it has fallen through he wants to set up The Game vs 40 Glocc fight. If I'm 50 Cent I'm in with this boxing promo stuff. There is money to be made and we can clear up Hip Hop beefs in the ring, on tv and everyone can make some cash. The problem is most of these tough guys won't do it...it will kill their rep wants they get dropped in the ring and show the world they really can't throw hands. So maybe there isn't so much money to be made with the artist...you would have better luck getting fans of each to fight and have the artist as the trainer. That way its safe to do it. MTV should be all over that idea.

boxing is the nr1 guaranteed money source in the entertainment business

you can download music, movies, books, anything

but boxing has one difference, everybody WANTS to see it live, and there is no way around paying for it

Pretty soon there will be something where you humm and it will create a melody and add drums for you.

Pretty soon there will be a sampler that automatically finds parts of tracks that don't have drums, parts that loop perfectly, something to fit to your BPM.

Before you think.

Back