FP Massive Networking Thread - A Serious Thread for Once.

Hey fellas!

Nice to see all of you here on this forum. While I expect most of you to be active in the front of the industry, I'm in the back ;-)

I own two companies, of which one is a Music Marketing & Artist Branding company, and the other one a an artist management company.
Then I also lead a group of Dutch students that have set up their own full-service company.

I work for and with major labels, the big dance labels, and I do that will a lot of love and passion!

Actually, I ever started just like you. By producing music. I did lots of songwriting and music production for the Japanese Music industry, and a couple of songs for the Western industry too.
I basically got connections all over the world. Would love to get in touch with some people just like me ;-)

Due to the heavy workload I generally do not accept new artists to my roster. Contact me should you really feel you've got something great to offer, and we'll see what we can do together.

Nice meeting u all!

TP.

Check that out... I heard the old trance sound is coming back :) this got the old 909 kick and percussion, with some old sounds you might recall :)

Hey fellas!

Nice to see all of you here on this forum. While I expect most of you to be active in the front of the industry, I'm in the back ;-)

I own two companies, of which one is a Music Marketing & Artist Branding company, and the other one a an artist management company.
Then I also lead a group of Dutch students that have set up their own full-service company.

I work for and with major labels, the big dance labels, and I do that will a lot of love and passion!

Actually, I ever started just like you. By producing music. I did lots of songwriting and music production for the Japanese Music industry, and a couple of songs for the Western industry too.
I basically got connections all over the world. Would love to get in touch with some people just like me ;-)

Due to the heavy workload I generally do not accept new artists to my roster. Contact me should you really feel you've got something great to offer, and we'll see what we can do together.

Nice meeting u all!

TP.

Not sure if you are involved with any hip hop labels but Ill post this anyway. Let me know what you think! Thank you sir

What's goin on people! I go by Trakstar. Been making beats for a while now, but just recently decided that this is what I wanted to do professionally. Let me know what you guys think. Please follow my new IG page!!

Something went wrong - SoundCloud
IG: iamtrakstarjr

Connect with me!

∆ You make fresh music, I make fresh artwork — Let's get you a worthy album cover ∆

Instagram:
sacha.drouin

Email:
sachadrouindesign[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Hi everyone just found this website so here i am :-) Always up for a collab ,Topline or vocal .
Cant post any links yet as am a newbie but feel free to message me .
Find me on twitter julesportmusic :-)

Last edited:
Back