FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Arrgg Noble ya git , ya hexed the game :( :P

And every future game :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

129208587406651659.jpg

Glad Ghana won today, my second fav team.

But enough with the foolishness, tommorow it's gonna be go time, Netherlands is gonna show everyone how football should be played.

Maradona has a lot of experience and knowledge as a player, playing is different than coaching.

There is a difference. Like making a beat and producing a record is a different thing but similar.

He didn't take Cambiasso & Zanetti with him, 2 players who just won the Champions League.

He's like a rapper trying to produce.

He was bawsing it by the sidelines tho :rofl:

Damn, can't believe we lost. Forwards were like dead today. After Lukovic got red card, Antic should have substituted Pantelic and not Jovanovic. Jovanovic was a bigger threat imo. Formation would be 4-4-1 (instead of 4-3-2) and who knows, maybe we could score

Netherlands is gonna show everyone how football should be played.

Yeah i agree, we haven't seen that flowing attacking game on the tournament yet. I'm waiting on Netherlands, Brazil and Spain to produce that

Yes , Germany looked the best team I have seen so far .

more of a walk over. australia had nothing to bring to the table.

ghana played the best game in my personal opinion. even though only scoring 1 goal and that being a penalty.

anyone watching holland-denmark?
holland are looking NICE!!!!

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Australia got bodied, i felt sorry for them. Germany went 8-1 to Saudi Arabia in 2002. Thats straight rape.

Saw this image elsewhere and "pinched" it from Flux (sry mate) , but I thought it might raise a belly laugh here :

75933kanyesweste.jpg

been pretty poor in overall. for WORLD level football it's been boring.

italy-para was alright after some italy bothering to do anything. there back line where chatting inbetween possession.

^^ it'll get better once we enter the knockout stages. But in about an hour the first of the only 2 interesting group games will start.

We were wack yesterday by the way (Netherlands). At least we won tho.

^^ it'll get better once we enter the knockout stages. But in about an hour the first of the only 2 interesting group games will start.

We were wack yesterday by the way (Netherlands). At least we won tho.
true dat. the oranje did alright but against a very static team in denmark it was just waiting and passing.

did much better than the rest.

brazil is on for **** sake give us some passion!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

meh-like

Back