FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Phukk Spain and phukk that ref

whatchu talkin bout willis..

The ref could have sent a gang of your players off in the first half.. You had like 6 players on yellow cards by the second half... The ref made more decisions in your favour tbh.

It was a bad decision I admit that but that's football, no one complains when its in there favour.

Spain deserved it :p

Last edited:
whatchu talkin bout willis..

The ref could have sent a gang of your players off in the first half.. You had like 6 players on yellow cards by the second half... The ref made more decisions in your favour tbh.

It was a bad decision I admit that but that's football, no one complains when its in there favour.

Spain deserved it :p

heeellll no, untill the end of the first half it was even in fauls, second half the ref clearly took Spain's favor...

- Spanish player hit a Dutch player with the ball long gone (red)
- Spanish player grabbed Robben when broken through in the 16 (red and penalty/free kick)
- we should've been given a corner at a critical moment of the match (which resulted in their goal)

Spanish players did atleast as much Faul shit as us, and did like 4-5 schwalbes that were critical.

It's not about the amount of fauls given by the ref, it's about how you influence the game, he influenced the game in favor of Spain, period.

I'm heated as phukk btw

heeellll no, untill the end of the first half it was even in fauls, second half the ref clearly took Spain's favor...

- Spanish player grabbed Robben when broken through in the 16 (red and penalty/free kick)
- we should've been given a corner at a critical moment of the match (which resulted in their goal)

Spanish players did atleast as much Faul shit as us, and did like 4-5 schwalbes that were critical.

It's not about the amount of fauls given by the ref, it's about how you influence the game, he influenced the game in favor of Spain, period.

I'm heated as phukk btw

lol Since your heated you should go karate kick somebody in their chest and only get a yellow card. The Ref saved Holland from playing the 2nd half with only 10 men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7WhREkAdM8

Spain played waaaaaaay better, but damn, how did Robben not put that shot away.

That was like a gift, no better scenario to be in for that player.

I'm heated as phukk btw

You can't see it from an unbiased perspective, if I was you I wouldn't either. You had 6 on yellow cards after the first half, Span had 3, your lucky not to have been like 9 men down by the start of the 2nd, y'all played verry dirty and got away with it, If it wasn't a final you probably wouldn't have.

Read some match analysis, people were talking how it would have been bad for football if you won.

WC2010-sparta.jpg

:D

Last edited:
You can't see it from an unbiased perspective, if I was you I wouldn't either. You had 6 on yellow cards after the first half, Span had 3, your lucky not to have been like 9 men down by the start of the 2nd, y'all played verry dirty and got away with it, If it wasn't a final you probably wouldn't have.

Read some match analysis, people were talking how it would have been bad for football if you won.

WC2010-sparta.jpg

:D

lol

had a good night sleep. I'm over it.. Spain played better, the ref still sucks, we played bad.

Lol @ the karate kick

And you're right, I'm biased as phukk..

yup glad spain won even tho not the final outcome i wished for in the beggining of the whole thing, but guess its still ok.

been gone for a minute from FP so wanna catch up.

Congratz to Spain.

USA! USA!

I love the world cup! Really enjoyed this one, but then again I enjoy all of them.

Thinking about going to Ukraine+Poland for Euro 2012. Anybody from here live there/been there?

Back