FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Yeah exactly, i meant to say "doesn't have enough coaching knowledge and experience". From what i saw today and what i know about football, they didn't play well against Nigeria, they literally scraped through. I mean teams like Spain, Netherlands or even Germany will eat them

That's handy for him then as he is the manager and not the coach .

Well see how "sh!te" they are as you say , I for some reason think they will do very well and it is always a mistake to judge from a single "average" performance .

I just dont get why the Welsh, Irish and Scots always root for the team against England. I'm English and moved to Wales 3 years ago and was amazed how anti-english they were.

Any football/rugby and they all cheered the other team - yet never have i ever seen any english people root for a team who are playing wales.

Anyways - at least England made it.
thierry_henry_moustache.jpg

U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A!!!!!

american-soccer-fan2.jpg

.. If you haven't realised I'm rooting for USA.

PWN THE LIMEYS!!!

Last edited:
Well see how "sh!te" they are as you say , I for some reason think they will do very well and it is always a mistake to judge from a single "average" performance .

I agree, it is a mistake to judge from a single "average" performance. I'm judging from a series of below-par performances

2dki9a0.jpg

These are South American qualifications for World Cup. Average teams like Paraguay and Chile finished above them on the table. My honest opinion is that they won't get far in the tournament. They have maybe the strongest team in the tournament if you look at the names, but Maradona is just not good enough.

I'm not saying i know the best and stuff like that. That is just my opinion, and of course, surprises are always possible. You may remember World Cup 2006, Serbia conceded just one goal during qualifications, where we were in group with Spain, and then we came to WC and lost all three games, including 0:6 loss against Argentina. Everything is possible, that's why football is great game. But as i said before, i don't see them do much

I just dont get why the Welsh, Irish and Scots always root for the team against England. I'm English and moved to Wales 3 years ago and was amazed how anti-english they were.

Any football/rugby and they all cheered the other team - yet never have i ever seen any english people root for a team who are playing wales.

Anyways - at least England made it.
thierry_henry_moustache.jpg

You don't get it because your English.

You don't get it because your English.

Thats right - and thankfully that means I use said language properly.
thong-finger-up.gif

your–pronoun
(a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

you're
   /yʊər; unstressed yər/ Show Spelled[yoor; unstressed yer] Show IPA
contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

990125-thierry-henry-handball.jpg

Thats right - and thankfully that means I use said language properly.
thong-finger-up.gif

your–pronoun
(a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

you're
   /yʊər; unstressed yər/ Show Spelled[yoor; unstressed yer] Show IPA
contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

990125-thierry-henry-handball.jpg

I don't wear jackets tho.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the Maradona thing , ne big deal , just how the thing turns out .

Ignore Noble , he's only grumpy cos the French got the lucky charms :p

Robert Green is praying for another goal. Or he is going to have to find asylum somewhere. Hehe! We'll take him in. USA. USA.

USA are doing absolutely nothing right now..

England are playing well though, would be miraculous if USA don't concede.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

wowwwww what an incredible game

Back