Drake - Wu Tang Forever (Thoughts?)

U checked the album yet Rice, or it ain't even worth yo bandwidth to stream?

I check the leak last week.......ran through it. Garbage!!!!!

Then I gave it my "unbiased think like this gen of listeners"........GARBAGE!!!!!

Desperate promotion and Drake media zombism is going to help this shit float.

That's what it's all about right? Not the music.....but the other shit.

Wale is getting robbed by hyped up sissies. How in the hell is Drake's album even considered Album of the Year before it was released? WTF?

Like got damn!!! He can't even rely on good beats for this one........

"The beats make me fall into sleep....I keep falling....but never fallin six feet deep". That's a MFING hip hop quaotable. And no.......that's not a Drake line.........so you don't have to listen through the whole got damn album trying to find it.

Funny how all the good albums come after all the hyped ones......wink...wink.

I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING 2 > ..... x3......................enuff said!!!!

Take it away Paul......

Last edited:
I made an account solely to respond to this 901 Rice Street clownass. First off, every single post you made on this thread was revised and edited. I just find it funny that after all of your revisions, every post you made was still the dumbest and most ignorant garbage I have ever read. I cannot even begin to imagine what your original posts even said. You my friend are a complete f***boy. As far as Drake is concerned, until anyone on this thread makes an album that goes platinum, your ill advised opinion is about as valuable as feces . To whoever suggested that special needs Earl Sweatshirt spits anything other than utter nonsense just remember that album sales do all the talking in this game.

I made an account solely to respond to this 901 Rice Street clownass. First off, every single post you made on this thread was revised and edited. I just find it funny that after all of your revisions, every post you made was still the dumbest and most ignorant garbage I have ever read. I cannot even begin to imagine what your original posts even said. You my friend are a complete f***boy. As far as Drake is concerned, until anyone on this thread makes an album that goes platinum, your ill advised opinion is about as valuable as feces . To whoever suggested that special needs Earl Sweatshirt spits anything other than utter nonsense just remember that album sales do all the talking in this game.

What a load of tripe. Until you make an album that goes platinum you can't have an opinion. Don't talk wet. Everyone is entitled to an opinion my friend. That's what being an adult and not a 10 year old girl is about. You even made an account just to defend Drake with your opinion no?. And for one, Hip Hop is not a game. And if album sales equalled talent then I suppose we should all bump the latest Miley Cyrus album then yeah. That's the problem with these soft ass Drake fans, they get nappy rash if anyone dare not fall over with giddiness at his latest, average at best Pussywhip nonsense. GTFOH with your nonsense!

What a load of tripe. Until you make an album that goes platinum you can't have an opinion. Don't talk wet. Everyone is entitled to an opinion my friend. That's what being an adult and not a 10 year old girl is about. You even made an account just to defend Drake with your opinion no?. And for one, Hip Hop is not a game. And if album sales equalled talent then I suppose we should all bump the latest Miley Cyrus album then yeah. That's the problem with these soft ass Drake fans, they get nappy rash if anyone dare not fall over with giddiness at his latest, average at best Pussywhip nonsense. GTFOH with your nonsense!

Although the Miley Cyrus album is probably decent.. lol. She can sing.

Drake the type of nigga to swallow because spitting is unladylike.

:DD

I'm sorry BC. I had to drop this, if it's too much I'll take it down.

Back