do you eat pork

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh, nuggaz will eat azz and discrimate against food. Rice, you eat azz don't cha'? don't cha?

I'll bite a booty cheek all day long.......but will NEVER eat no booty hole...
I'll eat the coochie.......if she special......

Which is a problem. Dudes have spoiled women to a point they expect us to eat the coochie. Dudes be promising them the shit. lmao!

Last edited:
i dont eat pork because it's against gods order.

Mark 7:15-20 ESV / 58 helpful votes

There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him.

you defile yourself more by the things you say out of your mouth/your actions

be clean not just in food but in lifestyle

-Coach Antonio

I did. Used to eat it almost everyday. Started reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X and decided to cut pork at least until the New Year (About 3 months total). If I don't miss it, it will be permanently out of my diet.

Hell yeah! Some a that good ol' Carolina BBQ! making' me hungry!

and I love ramen.. I recently started paying attention to people saying its some a the worst shit you could eat.. I never used all the season anyways.. or let some of the juice out.. That shit still good as hell too..

I'll bite a booty cheek all day long.......but will NEVER eat no booty hole...
I'll eat the coochie.......if she special......

Which is a problem. Dudes have spoiled women to a point they expect us to eat the coochie. Dudes be promising them the shit. lmao!

Leon Lewis !!!!! (said he gained 50lbs from eatin')

The WORLD!!! is in serious trouble... Mylie Cyrus and Leon Lewis... NWO...

Last edited:
i dont eat pork...i dont make beats for artists as well,i just compose music and keep it to myself...both of these things are strictly against islam beliefs and one way ticket to hell.

Fun Fact:

Benjamin Franklin's wife is the first documented woman that gave head.

She was on her monthly... she decided to improvise... told the rest of the women, they tried it, the men liked it. They said that dudes was trying to screw women in their ears and all kinds o shat afterwards...

Moral: we've come a long way.

Women think it's normal now... it's not "normal" it just feels... ___________ fill in the blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back