do you eat pork

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWonderful

personally i don't eat pork. i think it's a disgusting meat, i don't eat meat in general but pork disgusts me. anyone else not like pork?

i know a lot of islam rappers dont get it so i thought id start a thread to see who does and doesn't

I eat what they sell if I'm hungry.

Who gives a phugg what you eat if you're this dumb?

I want a pork chop sammich now... mustard on nat bytch too.

Shithead.

Hell....about to go get some ribs and mustard slaw here in a minute. Big bag of chips. Sweet tea.

Leave them damn chips out. I'm so old I started reading sodium amounts.

Nigga from FP taught me that shit the month I joined. I said I'm going to cook a Ramen and make beat to beat battle with... JTraxx sent me a private message saying "You eat that shit? You know how much sodium is in them shits!"

I didn't care because Ramen with cheese and chicken chunks makes life great right now. Forget future endeavors.

I'll just buy chicken breast meat and fat-free cheese later on....

Last edited:
Pork rocks -Shoulder, Loin, fillet, belly, chops, all affordable quality cuts of meat at a snip of the price of beef, Duck WTF?Shoulder of Lamb, that's some crazy shit -your payin' for a huge thigh bone included in that price per Kilo,Doh!
And it gets better, you Americans may not be aware of this but here in the UK, we've spent the at least the last 15 years eating Beefburgers made with Horse-meat, and yup' we didn't even know it.
I guess I'm just not the kind of person who let's my religious beliefs stand between me and the menu! Snails, Frogs Legs, even Botswanan Phane...Mm,Mmmm! I'll try anything Once!

Diamond Geezer!-

Last edited:
I don't have any religous beliefs...

Look at a living pig and say you would eat it...

Hell, my son won't eat chicken that has bones in it because he knows it used to walk around...

Eat, chew, ... if it tastes good because they'll eat your azz.

Who from the country has seen those vultures circliing? Yeah Buddy.

Stayin' Alive... no John Travolta.

saw this in a library once

The Potato - natures tranquiliser

The White Diet says don't eat potatoes or anything white.... not sure about white girls though...

Lost 46 lbs... no bread, potatoes, baked goods,.... feel good about myself - didn't miss the bread and shit...

The Eat Nothing White Diet | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

Finally.... something WHITE that's bad....

Truthfully though... you know that Jimmy John's is all bread.

Last edited:
Man... I know what's in hot dogs. I used to block it out... but when I had kids... I couldn't feed them hot dogs.

I didn't watch the video... I like relish...

If that video is bad... man. NOPE not watching it...

Leave them damn chips out. I'm so old I started reading sodium amounts.

Nigga from FP taught me that shit the month I joined. I said I'm going to cook a Ramen and make beat to beat battle with... JTraxx sent me a private message saying "You eat that shit? You know how much sodium is in them shits!"

I didn't care because Ramen with cheese and chicken chunks makes life great right now. Forget future endeavors.

I'll just buy chicken breast meat and fat-free cheese later on....

I better leave the extra sweet sweet tea alone too............maybe next year.

I don't eat shrimp and lobster........it goes back to when I was kid. I used to step on those big ass juicy cockroaches......white chunks everywhere. Then I got older and found out lobsters are about the same thing. Saw that same juicy white chunks on a commercial....I guess the commercial tried to make it look delicious as they opened it up...

Is loving bacon a bad thing? Epic Meal Time says no...

Bacon definitely Rocks-
How versatile the humble rasher really is?lattice, with pulled pork, Mmmm! bacon meets Sturgeon:bigeyes:I'm not sold on it! and the creme brulee sounds delightful only I think your supposed to bake it in a tray full with water so's not to curdle it ;) according to Ramsey any hows

I don't eat shrimp and lobster........it goes back to when I was kid. I used to step on those big ass juicy cockroaches......white chunks everywhere. Then I got older and found out lobsters are about the same thing. Saw that same juicy white chunks on a commercial....I guess the commercial tried to make it look delicious as they opened it up...

Roaches and hot butter?

I'm not watching these vids, I'm eating lobster every time they buy it...

smh, nuggaz will eat azz and discrimate against food. Rice, you eat azz don't cha'? don't cha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back