Dj Smuv's 13+ Laws Of Selling Beats

DO We Sticky This or Not ?

• Total voters
That's a damn nice post man. Real and to da point. Peace

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Real and straight to da point

I wanna add to put your beats up on as many beat selling websites as you can...some people think the only site you can make money on is soundclick.

$.02

Good post @djsmurv, do u have a new twitter name?

Thanks for adding @sftraxx good shit bro!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Good post @djsmurv, do u have a new twitter name?

Thanks for adding @sftraxx good shit bro!

LAW #14
Never trust Paypal ,Google Checkout, etc with more money than your willing to lose .
True Story - Scammer buys 300$ in leases , Sent tagless beats thru gmail . deal complete .
3 weeks later , 300$ chargebacks : account holder disputes transaction .
Ive since removed all monies from my account (I dont trust them holding my cash ) so now
Im $300 in the red with paypal , AND THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS MINE .
Turns out , digital delivery isnt provable .
Sooo , moral of the story is use western union or money gram for any transactions over $75 .
BTW it took 2 months to get this sorted out with paypal , and i never recovered my money .
Never
Trust
Anyone
with your monies online

Thanks for your tips. Before you can start making money you need to understand the different ways to sell your beats. As you can see there is a lot of money to be made selling leasing rights to your music. You can either sell exclusive rights to your beat or leasing rights.

Thanks for your tips. Before you can start making money you need to understand the different ways to sell your beats. As you can see there is a lot of money to be made selling leasing rights to your music. You can either sell exclusive rights to your beat or leasing rights.
You should write another one of those useless ebooks niggas always fall for .

Back