Dj Smuv's 13+ Laws Of Selling Beats

DO We Sticky This or Not ?

• Total voters
I gotta state that since i'm selling good I just want to say that:
1. You gotta have really cool beats (i mean not that shit that sounds on any soundclick page, but something really banging though with unique sound)
2. Promo - not Spam, but work on your clients list. Find people, your clients, when he buys a beat from your page, add him to your database (even if it's just a word file)

Thank you for threads like this , this helps any newbie getting his game on point and avoiding doing some beginner mistakes.

Big up

#11 HAVE SOME ****ING SELF RESPECT .If You are selling exclusives for $25 (CrackWhore Money) expect to be treated like a (CrackWhore) when your beat blows up nationwide by litunechi or gucci . Its Theirs , they bought it . **** Off (CrackWhore)

$5-$25 is f-ing up the game for real producers. SELF RESPECT. What happens if a major artist (Em, Game, Snopp, Outkast, Flo-rida, Pitbull, etc..) wants your tracks and you say you want 5k but your selling beats online for $25!? WTF

Just a request Smuv. Stop spamming my ****ing hotmail.... The rests good, as long as you don't spam. If someones interested they'll come to you. I had an argument with Sadat X about this on twitter the other day. E-mail something every 2 weeks or month, not consistently every 3 or 4 days, it get's annoying, and you just get stuck in peoples junk box.

P.S. I apoligise if I said something similar to this before.

Back