**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Ike Hayes and the Jackie Jackson I need the covers for but the records are clean as a whistle! One or two of the other joints had some water/mold damage to the covers but again the joints are nice. Now stay with me people There are many more to come and if you missed it or don't know how I get down!!! well in most cases I don't pay more than 50 cents per record and sometimes when I'm feeling real dangerous.. I walk on the wild side and might pay $1 to 3.00 (but not usually):D Here's an example less than $1.00 even with the tax!!:bigeyes: I know!! side note: STOP CLICKING & START DIGGIN!

Last edited:
so that's how we do! and of course there's more :cheers: but I will try and keep them coming just gotta make the time for it like everything else... shouts to all my fellow BEAT DIGGERS around the WORLD and I just want to take a moment to say that just because we don't always post don't mean we don't have the JOINTS!! :cool: stay tuned.....

^that maynard fergeson new vintage is nice. mr. chris i can only see the main ingredient and passport records, main ingredient is dope and if that passport is 70s it's probably nice (i have most their 70s stuff)

Thanks I have many Chambers Brothers as well as others lol were talking about a collection that started for me in 1976 with "catch a groove" but of course I had my mom's records like most dudes: shame: hahaha but I had to start somewhere..I'm constantly digging all the time everywhere I go and every chance I get! this thing is a sickness lol but on the real it keeps you out of trouble and put's money in your pockect (especially if you spin as well..) I'm Hiphop so I rap/dj/produce/can still break dance etc. etc. etc. digging in the crates is one of the first things I learned. Listening to those jeckyll & hyde tapes (the red ones) and the Grandmaster flash joints trying to guess what records they used. From all the "Classic Breaks" to the ones we use now( ie it's not always about the Breaks in todays production) more about sounds but more on that later we can talk about that all day lol now back to the beats....

Solid finds Mr. Chris. Good to see this thread staying alive. Haven't had time to go digging as much as I used to but still been finding some good records. For the same reason haven't posted anything here in a while. Will post some pics of new finds from the past months when I get around to taking them.

Whoo I like that Quincy Jones record up there..

Went out digging yesterday and picked these beauties up

21o27vd.jpg

sd01oh.jpg

344ze6o.jpg

fwm9g4.jpg

Last edited:
Back