Did PolowDaDon really produced "John (If I Die Today) by Lil Wayne?

What does Lex have to do with this?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Proof, reasons for this claim?

Ayotheproducer did the beat...he's on ustream all the time....

Here's another beat he did that sounds like "John"

polow got it placed.. thats about it.

ayo's a beast tho.. makes some of the best R & B shit ive ever heard.

Ayotheproducer did the beat...he's on ustream all the time....

Here's another beat he did that sounds like "John"

I know ayo did the beat but that dont mean polow had nothing to do with this

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

polow got it placed.. thats about it.

ayo's a beast tho.. makes some of the best R & B shit ive ever heard.

I need proof that that's all polow did
Not like that's not enough

Okay. .(I'm 12 years late, I know). . .

Polow got the beat PLACED. . . thats it. . .

Ayo made the entire beat on October 27, 2009

(Lex was not even thought of then. . .)

Wanna know how I know this?

(Skip to 8:50)

Ayotheproducer 03/25/11 11:47AM, Ayotheproducer 03/25/11 11:47AM Ayotheproducer on USTREAM. Hip-Hop/Rap

So STFU with the "Polow made the beat/He bitin' Lex"BS. . . Half of you were talking out the side of your ass anyway because you refuse to do research (And we have some Lex Luger dick riders in here). . .(I found this video in 1 minute after looking at this thread).

/endthread

freshen the topic up because there is a video uploaded recently about all this "who made this beat"

i think its proven that he made that beat.

horrible scenario i mean you'll send a beat to an artist/record label or whatever and they just take it .. i mean thats crazy?

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13557236

in this video he talks about it and he's not pissed about it at all - he said it was worth it..

Last edited:
I heard That the beat was made by another producer, i mean i don't know if its true or not,but the beat its self is sick

It's always something when Wayne get a beat.
Hahaha, so true! Considering all the revenue they make you think they would be able to just give credit where it is due, I guess VIP booths, champagne, and weed are expensive though.

Anyway you will obviously see overlap when these trap producers always look to the same synth (Nexus) for the electronic sounding arpeggios. If you watch Ayo on youtube though he really does have some raw talent that Lex Luger is lacking. It's not just the simple 1-2-3-4 on the piano that you always see in these beats, he has chord structuring, transitions, and inversion. You can really tell he has some musical background and is not just fumbling around on the piano roll all day.

Back