Did PolowDaDon really produced "John (If I Die Today) by Lil Wayne?

You ever stop to think that lex sounds like everybody else not the other way around
The beat barely sounds like a Lex Luger beat anyway

umm it sounds exactly like a lex luger beat,

and ya i did think that, but everyone that has the lex luger drum kit uses those sounds together thats y it sound like his beat.

but he just copied drumma boy and zatoven with a lot of things...

umm it sounds exactly like a lex luger beat,

and ya i did think that, but everyone that has the lex luger drum kit uses those sounds together thats y it sound like his beat.

but he just copied drumma boy and zatoven with a lot of things...

No
This is very different from Lex style beats
He doesn't even sound like Drumma Boy or Zaytoven
More like Shawty Redd

Really listen, I mean really listen to a Lex beat and you'll hear the difference between this and Lex Lugers beats clear as day

Let me ask you guys this, i assumed this was a luger beat right off the bat. but are other producers using lex's tag/ rising synth signature?

im sorry i meant to say mainstream producers . now can he copyright that? just curious

I don't think they are any big mainstream producers doin it
I doubt he could copyright it tho
The soundclick producers that use it are killin me ROFL
most of em will be like "Dude it's just a sound anybody can use it" although in their heart they know they're jackin his swag 100%

No he can't copyright that sound. On wiki it has lex as a co producer on this joint but I'm not even sure had anything to do with it. It has his sig sound in it though.

This joint if you put lex luger's sig sound in it and take out that drumma boy one sounds exactly like a lex luger beat pretty much an exact replica lol

I guess its somewhat true that is just a sound. but a book is just words and words are just letters etc....yeah but i get what theyre saying, unless they say Lex luger beat and use that or something , then theres no problem just bitting.ill look into what song i was thiunking of when i heard that synth and the beat was lex's style but it wasnt produced by him.

If Polow really produced that, then I am sooooo disappointed. It's a cool beat but nowhere near the standard for Polow (who is my favorite producer).
haha, so this hit is beneath polow who hasn't had a hit in a year? you think nothing at all is better than something?

anybody know if ayo the producer had a soundclick??

ALSO WHY IS THE SONG CALLED JOHN???

u didnt hear him say john lennon in the hook?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Lex doin his thang. Seem like its a lot of hate surroundin that nigga.. SMH

u didnt hear him say john lennon in the hook?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Lex doin his thang. Seem like its a lot of hate surroundin that nigga.. SMH

What does Lex have to do with this?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Polow had nothing to do with that track.

Proof, reasons for this claim?

**** this. I quit rap.

Too many biters and haters and 'OJ Da Juiceman' WTF

I'm selling all my equipment. Who wants to buy?

I'm becoming a CPA so I can make real money.

have ya'll not heard the intro to teflon don? this is an exact rip off that beat. which was produced by Justice League. even the hook is pretty much the same.

Back