Cornyest Rapper Out?

em and other rappers breathes also like that
they just cut them breaths during mix/master

noooo. i guess its more that he has a really breathy voice as apposed to he takes a lot of breaths.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

! His producer is amazing
his producers is equaly corny with the those simple cliche cord progressions.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

it seem like yall mad cuz he white and gettin so much attention.

i'd take eminem, mac miller, mgk, yelawolf, apathy, paul wall, etc over this guy any day.

Last edited:
corniest thread out. he's a good dude. his music can be preachy, but there's a sincerity there that many other rappers lack. he's just a genuine guy. he totally tolerated me having a really drunk conversation with him at a party before a show despite him being opposed to drugs and alcohol and shouted me out on stage. who ever made this thread is kinda lame... this is coming from someone who does consider himself a mackelmore fan btw. saying that he is the corniest rapper out just perpetuates the bravado and posturing that has kept rap music from innovating and expanding its reach past the genre specific ignorance that most mainstream rappers pander to...

corniest thread out. he's a good dude. his music can be preachy, but there's a sincerity there that many other rappers lack. he's just a genuine guy. he totally tolerated me having a really drunk conversation with him at a party before a show despite him being opposed to drugs and alcohol and shouted me out on stage. who ever made this thread is kinda lame... this is coming from someone who does consider himself a mackelmore fan btw.
Ive heard hes a cool guy and i don't know him so i cant disagree. i'm jut saying they way he raps sounds corny as hell to me.

. saying that he is the corniest rapper out just perpetuates the bravado and posturing that has kept rap music from innovating and expanding its reach past the genre specific ignorance that most mainstream rappers pander to...
i really think its the opposite, where mainstream rap is flooded with guys that are all about there emotions (kanye, drake Kid cudie,b.o.b,wale, tyler the creator etc). i don't think hes corny because he talks about his emotions, but because of the way he does it.

I've listened to a couple of the songs. I gotta say he's not that bad. He places lyrics over flow, but that's not exactly a bad thing since he packs so much power in them. Don't know why someone would make a whole thread about him being corny. That imo seems corny. especially when there are waaaaay worst rappers out there

i came in expecting some lil b type guy lol.
Its a tie between Soulja Boy and Lil B.
man y'all rash on lil b like he can't rap, he's pretty good and that dude is miles ahead of soulja boy. if lil b is so wack why do you think 9th wonder works with him. i'm pretty sure if 9th can do a song with b but reject someone like big sean he obviously recognizes how real lil b is

in fact here is one of lil b's better songs produced by 9th himself

i'd take eminem, mac miller, mgk, yelawolf, apathy, paul wall, etc over this guy any day.

mac miller, are you ****in serious. that dude is a joke i take macklemore over mac any day. really i'd take necro, vinnie paz, ruggedman and termanlogy over most of the guys you just mentioned. but **** mac he's never gonna get my vote

Last edited:
That song WINGS was the other one I heard.

He made it because people were getting beat up over shoes or something.

Dude is just not my cup o tea.

Ol Preachin' Azz Boy.

Positive:He sounds like hes rapping realistically i like that.Hes not being somethings hes not.

Negative:His rap scheme is trash.It sounds like he freestyle it.

His camera quality is nice and he had alot of people around him white or not .Hope he gets bigger.

Ive heard hes a cool guy and i don't know him so i cant disagree. i'm jut saying they way he raps sounds corny as hell to me.

i really think its the opposite, where mainstream rap is flooded with guys that are all about there emotions (kanye, drake Kid cudie,b.o.b,wale, tyler the creator etc). i don't think hes corny because he talks about his emotions, but because of the way he does it.

i feel it. and i actually misspoke i meant to say "coming from someone who does NOT consider himself a mackelmore fan". there is a slight "after-school special" vibe to some of his stuff, but I think he does address issues in a different way than most rappers IMO. Its actually funny because he is a fairly polarizing figure in Seattle. A lot of people were mad when he made the XXL list because they thought Nacho Picasso deserved it more. I unno, for me and everyone in Seattle, he's been around for like 10 years so i grew up with people listening to him and seeing him around the city. It's very interesting to see how people form opinions of him outside of the local scene.

man y'all rash on lil b like he can't rap, he's pretty good and that dude is miles ahead of soulja boy. if lil b is so wack why do you think 9th wonder works with him. i'm pretty sure if 9th can do a song with b but reject someone like big sean he obviously recognizes how real lil b is

in fact here is one of lil b's better songs produced by 9th himself

I still think Lil B is the corniest rapper out...
It doesn't matter how "real" you are...if your raps are corny, your raps are just corny

But I guess all you need is a 9th wonder cosign and beat and you're the best ever

Last edited:
I was listening to it, I heard a lot of forced rhymes plus he was taking a breath like every other word.
How can you be a rapper for 10 years and still have terrible breath control ?

I'm not hating or anything I'm just saying.
Don't know much about Macklemore and I haven't listened to much of his music so that's about all that I can offer.
I wonder what F_or_Deaf thinks....

Last edited:
I still think Lil B is the corniest rapper out...
It doesn't matter how "real" you are...if your raps are corny, your raps are just corny

But I guess all you need is a 9th wonder cosign and beat and you're the best ever
explain how lil b is corny. he is actually lyrical, yah his flow is lazy but he is more lyrical than 75 % of today's rappers. you wanna tell me a nigga like drake or 2 chainz is more lyrical than b. yah they have better flows but they can never match up to his rhyme scheme and word pattern.

and also did you even watch those 2 interviews i posted

Last edited:
explain how lil b is corny. he is actually lyrical, yah his flow is lazy but he is more lyrical than 75 % of today's rappers. you wanna tell me a nigga like drake or 2 chainz is more lyrical than b. yah they have better flows but they can never match up to his rhyme scheme and word pattern.

and also did you even watch those 2 interviews i posted
His rhyme scheme? His word pattern? There's no complexity involved with his rhyme scheme or word pattern...
Even his "conscious" or "real" songs have basic rhymes and flows

No way he's more lyrical than 75% of rappers now

No way he's more lyrical than 75% of rappers now
at least 75% of rappers are trying to rap about ******* and money and nothing else, using the word "swag" way too much over poorly done fruityloops beats. i'm not talking about people who have exposure but go on soundcloud or soundclick or whatever and that's what the majority is. i agree that lil b is wack though.

Back