Chief Keef Threatens To Smack Lupe Fiasco, Lupe Announces Retirement

Lupe is a bonafied em cee. Respect the craft. Preserve the art. ****kk all these bobble head fools who come thru like a flash in the pan selllng music-crack to music-crack heads. Lupe been goin thru sum real shit fighting with his label/business handlers.. if anything is pushing him towards retirement it a be that.

I don't know why rappers want to slap everybody all of a sudden, I doubt Lupe is in any physical danger but he's putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on himself. Only God can help Chicago, I respect Lupe immensely for genuinely wanting to help the community an he's one of the few rappers I think that genuinely cares about his community but I'm sure he has to recognize he can't save everyone. I can only imagine what these past 6 years have been like, he's been spit on by his label, slept on by the rap community and the place he wanted to help change is the same as it was 6 years ago

I don't know why rappers want to slap everybody all of a sudden, I doubt Lupe is in any physical danger but he's putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on himself. Only God can help Chicago, I respect Lupe immensely for genuinely wanting to help the community an he's one of the few rappers I think that genuinely cares about his community but I'm sure he has to recognize he can't save everyone. I can only imagine what these past 6 years have been like, he's been spit on by his label, slept on by the rap community and the place he wanted to help change is the same as it was 6 years ago

When people believe a myth will save them, then you might as well throw in the towel. Only the people who live there can help themselves. Religion is a device used to create oppression, which is why the most religious places are the ghetto.

^that was unnecessary. Let people believe what they want. I swear these athiests are worse than Jehovah witnesses.

^that was unnecessary. Let people believe what they want. I swear these athiests are worse than Jehovah witnesses.

It wasn't unnecessary. People can believe what they want. But if you think a book written hundreds of years ago is going to save Chicago, you're foolish. And if you ACTUALLY are a christian, then you "KNOW" Chicago won't be saved. It will be burned down. Sodom and Gomorrah. Or flooded. Noah's Ark. When people in a concentrated area **** up, they get ****ed up, according to the bible. They don't get help. The only thing that can save Chicago is the people of Chicago.

Last edited:
who said anything about the bible? I know plenty of people who have read it and changed their life around, but i know it wont do anything for these wild niggas. Like I said in the other keef thread, theres no hope for these kids.

who said anything about the bible? I know plenty of people who have read it and changed their life around, but i know it wont do anything for these wild niggas. Like I said in the other keef thread, theres no hope for these kids.

XTeK was talking about religion. He said the most religious places are in the ghetto. Do you know a religious place that doesn't use a book as guidance? There are similar stories in the Quran and Torah as well.

And in a roundabout way, you agree with XTek when you say there's no hope. God can't save Chicago. But you had to voice your PC response that we should just leave religion alone. And even if you are religious, every religion I've read about does not help someone who doesn't want to be helped. The parts of Chicago that need the help don't want it. Lupe said stop the violence and Keef said he would slap his hoe ass. So they won't get it, especially from God.

Last edited:
Back