Chief Keef Threatens To Smack Lupe Fiasco, Lupe Announces Retirement

I said Lupe was fake when he came out with the "Kick, Push" song. I know it was just a song, but I could tell he wasn't a real skateboarder. If you are going to be fake, be fake about something cool like being rich. Skateboarding? SMH.

He never was popping like that anyway. He was too corny to be conscious and too corny to be a pop star. He should just move to NY like Common did and join the SAG (Screen Actors Guild).

If you are going to be fake, be fake about something cool like being rich.
I hate that sh*t even more. Every Pop Rapper spits about either money the don't have, hoes they dont get and guns they dont pop.
Oh and clubs, im sick to death of hearing people rap/sing about clubs.

And from memory i think he's rapping about skateboarding as an escape for people and the culture of it not him being a dope skater but yes it is a gay song.

if this backlash from the laughing thing hits hard enough i bet you keef gon act like someone hacked his account

Some of you guys put too much effort into your thoughts here on FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
but keef 17, he can't do shit to lupe lol

respect for lupe really dropped man, think of what a fighter pac was, even after being shot 5 times and almost killed he was out there and dissed EVERYBODY

Attachments

• 2pac...RIP.jpeg
    2pac...RIP.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 47
Lupe stay saying he's gonna retire. I think the man likes music too much to really stay away from it.

On the Chief Keef part. Really? I mean really? come on man get a little bit of home training on how to conduct yourself in the public eye.

he said he was gon smack lupe, i'm sure lupe can whoop dat ass

That would be a funny fight. Lupe don't really look like the type to fight, but at the same time Keef ain't really too threatening physically. But you know how they say looks can deceive

Wow....and to think I had respect for Lupe. If he retires because he feels threatened by some 17 year old with Asperger's then dat n***a softer than I thought he already was.
I doubt hes retiring because of cheif keef, he most likely retiring because hes tired of the ignorance in the music industry and the brainwashed fans that think that ignorance is cool and want to follow that trend, he probably feels like even though he has alot of fans and good shine, album sales and all that, people still arent getting the message that hes been trying to send, like theres no point after all this time and people still don't get it. thats probably what he feels.

Last edited:
I doubt hes retiring because of cheif keef, he most likely retiring because hes tired of the ignorance in the music industry and the brainwashed fans that think that ignorance is cool and want to follow that trend, he probably feels like even though he has alot of fans and good shine, album sales and all that, people still arent getting the message that hes been trying to send, like theres no point after all this time and people still don't get it. thats probably what he feels.
Ya, i don't think he's retiring. The ego of entertainers is a powerful thing, plus he's be complaining bout the industry stuff for a while. But controversy is good for business. From what i've read about his background, I doubt he's losing sleep over Keef.

Ya, i don't think he's retiring. The ego of entertainers is a powerful thing, plus he's be complaining bout the industry stuff for a while. But controversy is good for business. From what i've read about his background, I doubt he's losing sleep over Keef.
Me neither, i think it was just a subliminal message to the people that were intelligent enough to get it, that hes done arguing with slow people lol

Lupe Fiasco stands for the truth and only fears that inner city youth are taking steps backwards. Its long overdue: the poor young people of America's hardened neighborhoods must stand together unified, start legitimate community based economies and break the cycle of poverty, violence and disenfranchisement. The generation that does this will go down in history as America's bravest and most headstrong generation ever.

died at 25..

“I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward” - Tupac Shakur
LOL. Of course, how could I forget. Thug life til I die!
Funny thing is most people that have "lost" respect for Lupe have no gang affiliation or have never been around any of this type of stuff. So in all honesty, they don't know what the f*ck they're talking about.

Back