Best white hip hop producers??

all these white producers that are big are either teamed up with someone who is afro naprican or albino

BLACK HISTORY MONTH HO

I beg to differ.
Rick Rubin is just a producer and Micheal Jackson was a guy who sang and danced. They both did it pretty good, although I'm not very fond of neither.

What's the problem with saying he's just a producer? There's no shame in that. George Martin, Norman Whitfield, Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie, Mike Terry...
All of them were geniuses, ahead of the pack, true artists. And most of them were "just" producers.

I beg to differ from this. Michael Jackson wrote many of the songs you've heard him sing, bro. He wrote almost every song on Bad, including another 20 that didn't make the cut, the same with subsequent albums. He started producing and co-producing his own stuff starting with Dangerous.

Rick Rubin has a multiplatinum plaque in nearly every genre. He is one of your favorite producer's favorite producers. Quit bull-ish-in ya self.

PLEASE NOTE: I started this thread so that i could look up some good white producers on youtube. I am mearly trying to appreciate the music of white producers; when black people appreciate each others music it's called the MOBOs.

I personally do not care about the skin colour of a producers, just want to see how many white producers made it to the top as hip hop is prodominently (spelt wrong lol) black genre.

(KENWORTH stop leaving faggy comment you troll)

Hip hop's always been about embracing people and traditions of all cultures. Since day 1. Rick Rubin, Beastie boys, Blondie, Aerosmith were all foundations of this. MC Search brought us Nas. Lyhor Cohen is a key player in the expansion of hip hop and he made Def Jam one of the biggest forces in hip hop. Caucasion consumers give hip hop it's largest margin of sales. Engineers? Keyboardists? Brass and strings? Who you think has been helping in the process the entire span of hip hop? Even down to alot of the samples used. And how the f**k no one mention Mike Dean(maybe he was and I missed it)? He originated the keyboard and real guitar instrumentation sound still used to this day in hip hop, and gave birth to the sound used by Scarface and many others on Rap-A-Lot that expanded to labels like Swisher House.

If you don't feel welcome, it's your own insecurities. We in a sad world when we have to keep track of such nonsense in a music created to overcome it. M.I.A., Jin, Punjabi MC, K'naan, Mike Shinoda, Southstar, TV Johnny, Chingo Bling, B-real, DJ Khaled, Haji Springer, ect. ain't gotta keep track of how many people look like them, but leave it to the white guy to need reassurance when you see one or two in any hip hop session. And since we observing, they're usually the ones running sh*t.

No race card, it's not the "entire white race", but certain white folk gotta have every f**king thing. Is there anything other than hip hop and sports in america that y'all don't got by the ballz? Politics(don't give me that Obama sh*t we was deeper with Condi and Powell)? Property Value? Wall Street? Financial Security? Life Expectancy Rate? Business ownership? Credit/Ability to get a loan?

WTF you so worried about Hip Hop for? Cause you gotta be dominant in EVERYTHING? Before you think I'm being a prick, you the one who started the discussion. Go run the world like you been doing and leave hip hop production to the guys who don't gotta draw color lines and aren't to insecure to get in where they fit in regardless of ethnicity.

I like watching people sample on youtube. Like to watch MPC, FL and Reason vids on youtube because i own the gear and like watching others workflow on the same stuff. Like watching good producers who make hot music in general. Even laugh at some of the wack guys. in the midst of all that, I never had to pause and say "wait" I ain't seen a "insert race" producer in my last 3-4 youtube clicks, I should go to FP and ask for some names so i can be archaic as f**k and only look them up.

F**k off, respectably.:cheers:

Last edited:
Hip hop's always been about embracing people and traditions of all cultures. Since day 1. Rick Rubin, Beastie boys, Blondie, Aerosmith were all foundations of this. MC Search brought us Nas. Lyhor Cohen is a key player in the expansion of hip hop and he made Def Jam one of the biggest forces in hip hop. Caucasion consumers give hip hop it's largest margin of sales. Engineers? Keyboardists? Brass and strings? Who you think has been helping in the process the entire span of hip hop? Even down to alot of the samples used. And how the f**k no one mention Mike Dean(maybe he was and I missed it)? He originated the keyboard and real guitar instrumentation sound still used to this day in hip hop, and gave birth to the sound used by Scarface and many others on Rap-A-Lot that expanded to labels like Swisher House.

If you don't feel welcome, it's your own insecurities. We in a sad world when we have to keep track of such nonsense in a music created to overcome it. M.I.A., Jin, Punjabi MC, K'naan, Mike Shinoda, Southstar, TV Johnny, Chingo Bling, B-real, DJ Khaled, Haji Springer, ect. ain't gotta keep track of how many people look like them, but leave it to the white guy to need reassurance when you see one or two in any hip hop session. And since we observing, they're usually the ones running sh*t.

No race card, it's not the "entire white race", but certain white folk gotta have every f**king thing. Is there anything other than hip hop and sports in america that y'all don't got by the ballz? Politics(don't give me that Obama sh*t we was deeper with Condi and Powell)? Property Value? Wall Street? Financial Security? Life Expectancy Rate? Business ownership? Credit/Ability to get a loan?

WTF you so worried about Hip Hop for? Cause you gotta be dominant in EVERYTHING? Before you think I'm being a prick, you the one who started the discussion. Go run the world like you been doing and leave hip hop production to the guys who don't gotta draw color lines and aren't to insecure to get in where they fit in regardless of ethnicity.

I like watching people sample on youtube. Like to watch MPC, FL and Reason vids on youtube because i own the gear and like watching others workflow on the same stuff. Like watching good producers who make hot music in general. Even laugh at some of the wack guys. in the midst of all that, I never had to pause and say "wait" I ain't seen a "insert race" producer in my last 3-4 youtube clicks, I should go to FP and ask for some names so i can be archaic as f**k and only look them up.

im white and agree with everything you just said if it makes you feel any better lol :).... the only thing i find blatantly retarded with this thread is mentioning some soundclick producers names among some great major ACTUAL track record paid dues for years producers.... like really come on now i kno yall like there beats and **** but get ****ing real

Dont see color when it comes to hip hop. Just Music But i must say Jake One, Marco Polo, M-Phazes & Legend Rick Rubin

Last edited by a moderator:

your misinterpreting my simple question but i do accept your point.

p.s im not playin the race card,ill leave that to black people

vybe beatz, johnny juliano, and superstar o. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

the only thing i find blatantly retarded with this thread is mentioning some soundclick producers names among some great major actual track record paid dues for years producers.... Like really come on now i kno yall like there beats and **** but get ****ing real

wow,

fuccking wow man.

www.hate.com

lemme guess, i can follow you on twitter at @hateoneveryone
you have to stop with that man. Those producers are producing some of the best work. If they were in the industry, they would be making hits with the top artists as well. But u cant deny their beats.
Their beats are industry quality.
Sorry to hurt you.

Last edited:
Back