Best white hip hop producers??

Classified Makes some nice beats, plus I remember reading in an interview he gets his dad to play Bass (or guitar) on some of the tracks too. Got to respect that.

[Youtube]XDRAy6K0UfY[/Youtube]

There are a lot of dope white producers in hip hop. Don't let being white discourage you. And you should step your listening tastes up if you think Eminem is a dope hip hop producer. My favorite white hip hop producers Alchemist (whos one of my favorite producers period), Jake One, Jr Rotem, Scott Storch, The dude who did 1st time like my last on the black album is white but I forget his name, Rick Rubin is another dope white producer theres a lot

Right Now:
Scott Storch
Eminem
Johnny Juliano
Vybe (I think he is part mexican, but f it lol)
WHP

Jake and Alchemist too, but havent heard nothing new from them lately.

Last edited:
Right Now:
Scott Storch
Eminem
Johnny Juliano
Vybe (I think he is part mexican, but f it lol)
WHP

Jake and Alchemist too, but havent heard nothing new from them lately.
Jake one and Freeway just did an entire album that came out on Tuesday its one of the best pieces of work Ive ever heard Jake do and Ive heard a lot

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A WHITE PRODUCER!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK AT HIM,JUST PRODUCIN AWAY AS IF IT WAS NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
studio.jpg

There are tons in my opinion. But here are a few.

But I'm also shocked more people didn't say Rick Rubin. Without Rick there would be no....well let me just say he is the ****.
Alchemist is ill
Eminem inconsistent but can be pretty ill
Jake One is ill
The white guy in The Runners
Scott Storch
Green Lantern(White I think)is ill

edit: And El-P is nice from time to time.

There are more and yea WHP and Juliano on this site have some impressive beats. Most of you don't have pictures so don't know if you're green or something else.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: I started this thread so that i could look up some good white producers on youtube. I am mearly trying to appreciate the music of white producers; when black people appreciate each others music it's called the MOBOs.

I personally do not care about the skin colour of a producers, just want to see how many white producers made it to the top as hip hop is prodominently (spelt wrong lol) black genre.

(KENWORTH stop leaving faggy comment you troll)

Back