Beats by Dre for producing good?

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone Reviews
These are what you want, they were referred to me by a fellow producer. They are very accurate headphones, not much boost in lows or highs so you'll here a song exactly the way it was mixed. They translate great to my monitors (VXT 6's). A bit uncomfortable the first time you use them, but after you get used to them you forget you have them on.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone Reviews
These are what you want, they were referred to me by a fellow producer. They are very accurate headphones, not much boost in lows or highs so you'll here a song exactly the way it was mixed. They translate great to my monitors (VXT 6's). A bit uncomfortable the first time you use them, but after you get used to them you forget you have them on.

Very good recommendation this are one of best headphones out there

Beats Headphones provides you with more comfort in comparison to common headsets. The sound in Beats Headphones is incredibly fantastic. you may unquestionably enjoy and find good use by way of Beats By Dre.

They aren't worth the price. You can get much cheaper headphones than Beats and they would be like 100 times better.

Are Beats By Dre Headphones good for producing ?
I have them Solo HD headphones and just wanted some opinions if they are good enough for a perfect sound?

There awful for mixing due to the fact that there not flat. All in all headphones aren't enough for mixing and mastering. You really need to get some monitors to mix correctly.

I think that they would be decent reference headphone to hear your mix after you have mixed it thoroughly on something flat.

Last edited:
Back