Back with another one F4F ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! But I would like to hear more vocals :)

If you say F4F.. in return you can visit my SCloud page in signature, and listen to my latest remix :D

You would like to hear more vocals??? its an instrumental...........

Well, I didn't know it's meant to be instrumental.
You wanted opinion, so I'm saying that with some VOX it would sound more filled, IMO(!)
From technical side, i can agree with TTT about repetitiveness.
And oh, I like the ending wah

Well, I didn't know it's meant to be instrumental.
You wanted opinion, so I'm saying that with some VOX it would sound more filled, IMO(!)
From technical side, i can agree with TTT about repetitiveness.
And oh, I like the ending wah

oh ok gotcha.. i like the music on your cloud... dont listen to that kind of music so not sure if this is original composition or you just adding more to already done songs, sounds good tho

oh ok gotcha.. i like the music on your cloud... dont listen to that kind of music so not sure if this is original composition or you just adding more to already done songs, sounds good tho

I made few remixes from ready Multitrack packages, and the rest is from scratch or by using some layered samples :)
Thanks!

The opening was good, got my attention right away. Not sure about the transposition, seems like something you should do about half way through that first section to keep people interested. The sounds you used are pretty dope, the bass was a bit overpowering for me personally. The snare could use a little more attack, the bass drum is clear and decent but again a bit overpowering. Keep up the good work.

Spread the love :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/warped-476191/#post49791084

The opening was good, got my attention right away. Not sure about the transposition, seems like something you should do about half way through that first section to keep people interested. The sounds you used are pretty dope, the bass was a bit overpowering for me personally. The snare could use a little more attack, the bass drum is clear and decent but again a bit overpowering. Keep up the good work.

Spread the love :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/warped-476191/#post49791084

thanks bout to return feed now

I dig this beat man, my only gripes are subtle and they've already been mentioned in the thread. I feel like the transposition/key change could've come a bit later in the beat after the 808 dropped, it gives a different flavor but I didn't really get much of the first flavor yet, it's like handing me a sample of Sprite and then right when I take the first sip changing it to orange Fanta, it's good but I still wanted some more Sprite haha. I would also say that the kick/808 is a bit dominant, you can tell in the waveform that the mix sits at a certain level, and then the 808 drops and the waveform is squashed and taking up the whole space. I would say either bring the other elements up or bring down the 808, but these again are subtle things

Overall, the beat slams and slumps, just some little things might be an improvement

TL;DR: The beat thumps but I think the bass is a bit loud...haha good job man I like it, thumbs up from me

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...4f-phoenix-trap-edm-song-jungle-style-476377/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back