F4F - Phoenix: A Trap/EDM song...Jungle Style?

I love this distorted kind of scream or whatever it is that goes from very beginning :)
Another thing worth mentioning imo is that nice switch between jungle and trap, good job man!

You can give me feedback here, although it's just a remix :D

Bro that drop was raw as ****k lol That shit was cleann too, Keep it up. You should read into sidechain compression if you haven't already it's widely used in like almost every electronic song and techno and what not but dope shit, you shoulda switched up the drop a little more the second time around but either way it sounds good.

Good looks on the feedback y'all

And blindkid good looks I usually sidechain at least my kick and bass but idk why that totally slipped me making this...this is why I throw my mixes on here haha. I'm gonna go fix that now

fullFlex I dropped some feedback on your track, really enjoyed it my man good stuff

Like the synths used, the drums sit really low in the mix.. so i can see why you felt the way you did about my beat.. in trap beats you want the 808 and kick to be dominant.. i dont get trap from this at all i do however enjoy the EDM vibe, melodies and that sub bass.. but to me the hi hats snare and kick sit too low within the mix. I wasnt impressed by the intro but when it dropped i finally saw where you were going with it. thanks for the feed, keep grinding.

Hmm ok I see what you're saying, I wanted the main drums (snare and such) to sit a little lower in the mix so the other jungle-like drums could stand out, but I went back and put a little more volume on the strong beats, thanks for the feed man I think that helped the track a little bit.

Yea i hear the jungle drums those are dope but i couldnt really hear those lol that string/choir sound is loud as hell haha, thanks u helped me out too.. i already lowered my 808

Fair enough, I could agree that the choir could use a bit of a lowering too. I love the feedback from y'all cause I get to know quick how it sounds on different sound setups, much love again man. And don't lower it too much that 808 was slammin haha!

Much love on the feedback man, I see what you're saying about the intro, I decided to shave off 8 bars off the growling sequence to make things a bit quicker and easier to listen to. It also turns out all the edits I made to the drums and what not haven't even been present so far since I'm an idiot and kept updating the wrong file haha. The version up now is updated with my drum edits and a shorter intro, let me know guys!

Good lookin out man, I tinkered with that lead a little bit I like how it sounds a little better now...I say this everytime but this feedback really helps me gradually improve my tracks, thanks again

The drop part is sick!Love the lead synths and snare rolls.I do agree with the previous user that the intro could be shorter though...god job in all :)

This is really interesting. I like the snare (stomp) sound that you used in the first minute or so of the track before the change up at 1:25. That synth gives this track a creepy horror feel which is cool. Nice track. Keep it up!

Oh and thanks for your feed on my track. It's appreciated.

The rise are pretty cool! The jungle sounds can be a bit louder in my opinion, I cannot hear them that much because of the synths. Also the background synth can be a bit louder as well. The composition is dope though also the 1:20 claps part, but the claps can be louder. Try to put some elements of the sound after the drop in your build up, the drop will be less odd.

Overall good production :)!! Could you also leave a feedback on my work? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...egue-anill-trap-vip-%BB%BB-f4f-%AB%AB-476487/

Back