Article: I give you these TEN "NEWBIE" COMMANDMENTS

so what if it's green? i can read it perfectly! stop complaining. it's a very good post.

Besides the text being bright A$$ green, which is weird???? The commandments are right on point. Newbies need to take the time to study and gain knowledge on how to become a successful producer abd businessman within the music industry. Good post.

:cheers:Good stuff! Green didnt bother me... Kinda makes it stand put more. Helps embed it in your brain. Also quite matrix...

it's a long journey!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

I will stay the most humble of anyone!

I can read it and kinda like the green lol don't mind me tho I'm weird like that. I'm new to producing already bought equipment and I chose to learn as I go because I'm also an Emcee trying to get my music out. I'm lucky I'm a fast learner and found this site and a post that gave me a few things to continue studying up on. I'm educating myself about producing music then I will further my education via a school I see fit in my area. If anyone has ANY advice or things they have learned by trial and error relating to being a musician or as a producer feel free to send me a friend request or drop a line on my page.

Last edited:
Very good advice yo! love how simple and plan you put, so i do have a question is there a few places that you know of where i can learn about midi

If the green is stopping you then you are stopping your green.A copy of these commandments with authors name will be posted in our studio office. TRUTH sometimes hurts.Thanks for sharing with newbies the essentuals that even some pros don't heed.

Those of you complaining about the font are missing the point. It's the authors choice to type in green. He may have did it on purpose to see how tenacious you really are. Its all a learning process and if you are stuck complaining and not putting in the effort, you 'll fall by the wayside and miss out on your opportunity. This is a well thought out and thorough explanation of what and what not to do for starters. Glad I paid attention.

Back