Are u a hater?

about haterz;
I mean how could I forget
my memories never faded I can’t relate to these haters
my enemies never made it

yeah, Drake. The only thing about haterz that is kind fo boring is deleting the comments, spam, not critical.

And really; being a hater only shows how weak this hater as person is. hided behind a monitor and feels safe and outta law, but thats not true.

But FP is not hating spot. People shares many practical informations about bussiness, music and the reality of music production. They give constructive criticism in SHOWCASE, mostly.

alot of times I read here on FP
so and so rapper is wack
you: no career,no money coming in
the artsit you called wack:has videos,women,drugs,money,fame (all the stuff alot of ppl on here are about)

I rather be behind the scenes directing visions and finding more opportunities to my team more visibility and spread the gospel of Jesus THE Christ

but that's just me

Hey to you all,

I noticed this issue too, since I firsted started to post in this forum.
However, I do believe it is not as bad as we might think it is.
I for myself often use the -feedback- caste to read and to listen about to tracks from other artists.
It was there that I noticed both sides to the posting of comments to another ones track.
Indeed it is true that some only post a few words like 'nice track bro, check out my stuff, too at ...'.
But there are also the others, who really want to learn.
I even noticed some very great producers still asking for feedback and taking the comments and criticism into their consideration seriously.
I love to see that, because it shows that the most of us aren't closed to get signed.
Neither we are about to be recognized for our genious lyrics, tremendous instrumentals or beautiful voices.
In my opinion people forget why they came here for.
They wanted to be lauded by others. They wanted to create this special 'buzz' around them to become famous.
But all of our - and I'm including mine, too - expectaions are just set too high.
We won't become the next Soulja Boy making a million selling track within 10 mins by using the demo version of Fruity Loops.
What we should remind of is that we do the music first of all for us.
There is noone but us to think about our own products, compositions or anything we made at the frist sight.
We do it for us and just when we like it we want to share it.
We want to get recognized for this special thing we made and what we liked.
But at the end of the day we facing us in the mirror and thus by still being that normal kid, this standard man or woman that tried to change the world but didn't got it done at one day.
So anyone, who hates on others for a crtiticism or for an advice has just forgot about what he/she made music for.
Those people commenting on the thread you opened or a track you uploaded are not trying to put you down.
They just try to share the things they learned on their very own try to earn money with their music.
The most important thing to recollect is: that we always meet twice so make sure your looking forward to the second time by staying in a good realtion to your other companions around here.

-TheBeatsmyth

hater til i die

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

h8h8h8h8h8

I'm surprised to hear all this close-minded talk when it comes to music. Maybe I'm th. e last of a dying breed, but I aint tryin to take anyones spot, im tryin to make my own. Am I a hater? Yea I'm a hater of untalented pop music being called rap/hip hop. Am I a hater of people dumbing down lyrics and ability/creativity for 'swag'? Hell yeah! Call it what you want, but if there's no connection or creativity and ability, i ain't tryin to hear it.

Me? I don't look at it like artist vs. artist, to me we are in this shit together, if you pour yourself out on these tracks, we on the same page, and I definitely aint no hater, all love here. If we are working towards the same goal, you on my team as far as I'm concerned. If you ain't feeling that, you ARE, a hater, so do the world a favor and dispose of yourself accordingly. Peace

Last edited:
I dont really blame the artists anymore. The one thing about the music industry that I hate with a deep growling passion are the record labels. These labels are (in my opinion) the major reason that music is bullshit these days. The artists have no longer creative control of their works. As soon as they sign the contract, they become puppets for the CEO. These guys is just in it for the money, so if a dude actually WANT to innovate rap, or music as a whole, they wont be allowed, because they no longer have the control of their own name anymore.

Watch some Lupe Fiasco interviews, he told that he will never want to sign a major deal again. Listen to his song "Dumb it Down", he raps about people telling him how he should do his music.

I hate, repeat........I HATE how the people run the labels these days.

Did u know that almost everyone on this BOARD or the INTERNET, FACEBOOK etc.... has their END only in mind....they really dont care about ur instrumentals or beats, or songs you post.........they just do it ot get FEEDBACK on their sh*t...so it like a revolving door...............its seldonm in this world to see SOMEONE actually care about your music or what u trying to do....without having their END in MIND...........

Is futureprodcuers a HATING sport?

Please DISCUSS

I sir, am the ultimate hater lol.

Not so much that I hate what other people do, or that i'm jealous.. no no. It's moreso my competitive spirit. If you do something very well... I'm going to hate on it b/c deep down I feel I can do better.

The only time I don't hate... is when somebody does something that makes me say "I wish I thought of that first... damn" or... "damn, they did a really good job on that... i don't think i'd be able to do quite as well yet, they're in another league than me". That's when I have to tip my hat. But... if I don't get that feeling... ppssshhhhh... i'm hatin on it lol.

Back