Are u a hater?

S

Spektor

Did u know that almost everyone on this BOARD or the INTERNET, FACEBOOK etc.... has their END only in mind....they really dont care about ur instrumentals or beats, or songs you post.........they just do it ot get FEEDBACK on their sh*t...so it like a revolving door...............its seldonm in this world to see SOMEONE actually care about your music or what u trying to do....without having their END in MIND...........

Is futureprodcuers a HATING sport?

Please DISCUSS

Nope. It's a new world we live in. Things have to be better than good. So if you are good at what you do, you have to be 10 times better than that because there are a lot of people that's good. Either that or give people a good laugh or two.......or make them feellike you are distant half brother...........or like a drunken uncle....or something.

ohh u'sa a hater damn u'sa a hater alaska in atlanta and my diamonds like a glacier BURR!!!

Last edited:
LMAO... You not serious? Are you?

There is absolutely no one on any of these platforms that care about you or your movement. They would rather take your spot then see you succeed. Some may even wish you would stop ... so they can get some or better shine. Others are jacking ya style. Some are just riding ya coat tails. And you know this.

I'm a hater..... I hate all you motherf*** espececially theses niggas doing better than me. F**K ALL y'all. Give me some shine nigah..

Nah, it ain't like that... with me anyway.

LMAO ... 901 is sporting a Heathcliff Avatar... LMAO.

Just do you ... make your own movements (bile movements) and shit on them.

follow me @GreyMinds

Yeah the idea of this site is kinda odd, we're all competing against each other but we're on here telling each other how to succeed. That's like AppleBees and Chilis executives giving each other all their new recipe ideas in the name of charity and good will.

I only make beats for myself and a couple friends now, not worried about placements and shit, but its good networking on here at least.

I wouldn't say people are haters but I think most have a "I wish that was me" sort of jealousy ... even if it's tiny. It may not even be jealousy but sort of a "When is my turn going to come?"... and some just speak out of frustration depending on their mood when they're on the net.

I just learned a few minutes ago that I'm a certified hater... from some self help book I downloaded, lol. I didn't even know I was a hater. Enlightening stuff. It said some old cliche' stuff but it's stuff I do and I was calling it "a different perspective" but in essence the professor translated it into plain ol haterism. I don't feel like a hater but I guess haters don't feel like haters... pretty much it said if you question the dreams of other people - you're a hater. It didn't say if you ask people if they have a back up plan or plan B you're excluded... you questioned their dreams... so you's a hater.

... it said you ain't supposed to say jack, just let them do their thing. Then it said something nerdy like "Don't be a dream buster, be a dream booster!" .... and I think we are the world themed music started to play.

... made sense though, now I see why I'm so hated on here, lol. Peace.

If I ever questioned your dreams, I apologize.

If I ever told you that your music was garbage... I meant it.

If I ever told you that your music was hot... I meant that too.

... that doesn't fall under haterism, just opinion. Pretty cloudy stuff.

Last edited:
its seldonm in this world to see SOMEONE actually care about your music or what u trying to do....

everyone got their own agendas...beware.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

There is absolutely no one on any of these platforms that care about you or your movement. They would rather take your spot then see you succeed

yeah...gotta know how to roll w/ the punches and accurately identify "hate", love" and "envy"

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

we're all competing against each other

competing for what, exactly?

If giving props to the ones that deserve it IMO, and not mess with the others makes me a hater, well, then I guess I'm a hater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rice! I'm diggin' the telephone/internet beat you have here! Have you tried editing the mix to get your claps a little louder? If you made the sample a little quieter, the claps/snares may be more pronounced. Hope this helps dude!

Get a degree and play the game homie. Why be on a message board hating about the music game when their's a bigger picture with multiple games in there.

Music can't be your only focus in this world.

After all, if you aint selling beats, how you getting chicken and beer for the weekend.

What i hate too see is a bunch of dudes begging you to hear their beats! As far as I'm concern if you need other people to tell you your music is fire,you need to get out now before your feeling are hurt. You should know which one of your beats is heat,i do. When i let only a few people in my click hear beats i know which one's they'll pick. Stop asking people to hear your music because men and women lie. But what i really hate is some dude begging you to rate his music then you give him constructive criticism and he want to call you a hater,so basically dudes like that just want you to tell them their beats are hot,nothing else. Now i only listen to a select few producers period.

What i hate too see is a bunch of dudes begging you to hear their beats! As far as I'm concern if you need other people to tell you your music is fire,you need to get out now before your feeling are hurt. You should know which one of your beats is heat,i do. When i let only a few people in my click hear beats i know which one's they'll pick. Stop asking people to hear your music because men and women lie. But what i really hate is some dude begging you to rate his music then you give him constructive criticism and he want to call you a hater,so basically dudes like that just want you to tell them their beats are hot,nothing else. Now i only listen to a select few producers period.

i agree 100%

Even if we aren't your general haters everyone has a little hater in them.

Even Jordan's a hater/jealous and he's already the best ball player off all time. I think this tells you everything.

We all got to finda way to pay the bills, but in the end im a strong believer that your success does not depend on someone else's failure.

.....Like Rome said "everybody just wants "listens".."

#RealTalk

Yep, nobody really cares about anybody elses music enough to actually try to help them any more... there was a time when it used to happen though, that ended around 2005.

We used to put up songs for review and get 30 - 40 full blown critiques. THEN! the critiques got shorter... THEN! people only wanted critiques from certain people... THEN! anybody that gave a negative critique was an instant hater, no matter how in depth it was... THEN! all people wanted were clicks to try to move up the Soundclick charts, they didn't care about critiques because they didn't even check their own threads THEN! people just stopped listening to other people's stuff unless the person that posted it said something like "This is the best beat on here!" and the people only listened to try to tear that person down...

NOW! posting beats around other people that make beats is not really going to do anything for you because it's all the "ME" mentality. Even if your stuff is BANGIN!, nobody is going to give it up for you enough to really let you know how they feel about it. They feel like they're belittling themselves by giving you props. So you'll get a reply like "That's tight..."

BUT! I'm telling you guys... now that ish all over the place and disconnected with a million beat selling sites, streaming sites and all of that and people running to the next bandwagon.... ONE DAY! somebody is going to Mark Zuckerberg the beat market and there will be ONE! place that matters... all of your Tunecores, Nimbits, Reverbnations will go the way of mp3.com...

Unfortunately... a lot of you will have teen age children by then. You just happen to be around in the online music era's infancy stage. Somebody is going to take a little bit of this, a little bit of that and make something colossal... new technological advances will make it possible.

You have to look at what Andrew Lloyd was saying about other avenues right now... that's the only way I can see longevity for a lot of people that want to be in the music "FIELD". Think of it like this... Nike sponsors athletes, athletes make the money from endorsements, the athletes career comes to an end... does Nike's career come to an end? Nope, they are behind the scenes, you don't know what anybody that works for NIKE looks like... but if Tiger Woods broke his wrists and could never play golf again... NIKE just finds another face. So if you're an engineer and new artists are coming along for eternity... if you have skills and a good rep, guess who eats off of all of them? You've been making beats for how long? How many trends have come along? How many times have you NOT wanted to change or adapt because you didn't like the new stuff? Does compression theory change, what about mixing, equalizing? You learn it ONCE! and just use the new tools as they come about. You probably think selling beats would be a quicker buck... until you ask yourself how many beats have you sold.

... nobody said to quit making beats just divide up your time and get certified at ... something. You can be an ol man like me and still mix and master or you can make music you don't like making and keep trying to get on... or stay on.

Remember that fat dude that used to make all of those boy bands... who do you think made the most money, him... or the boy bands. Imagine him in the videos, lol. That would never happen, his talent was "I know what kids like to listen to" and I doubt if he made any music at all.

I think you can be in the music "FIELD" but you have to quit bumping your head against the wall and thinking that Fruity Loops 21 is going to be the killer app that takes your "beats" into the stratosphere and your sound will be undeniable... even if that happens - they'll rob you for awhile because honestly you don't know anything about the business side of music (like me). Tell me I'm wrong.

.... $0.02

I'm going to practice being more positive. Sometimes I think I'm being realistic but it doesn't come off that well... notice that I did not try to discourage anyone... therefore, my post was not hating.

Last edited:
Back