Are u a hater?

@ ROME Positive or supportive sometimes isn't the best.... Critical and firm is great... if anyone gets offended ...they may be well ..... sissified.

You know why I'm back on FP? Cause I know I'm bound to say something that will make someone laugh or piss them off ... maybe intrigue them and they will play my song and some may like the songs and go on and tell someone I like that music. Or may be even buy the album. But I'm in a RAP Forum and my music is ROCK with a mix.... But for someone to be totally dependent on all those variables inside those factors ...is nuts. Hate is good... we need haters .... no matter what you still get attention.... cause not everyone will feel the way your haters do. There's a problem with honesty and accepting it like Rome said...

Negro ... you don't like my music.

Okay well I understand....

Keep it moving...

I feel you.

To me it seems like the music biz went from something where if you were good somebody swung open a door and said "C'MON IN! Hey listen to this guy!" to something where you're knocking on a side door in an alley and bribing some bouncer to let you get in even if you're horrible...

... almost like on those sitcom where's there's a guy at the velvet rope letting people in but he let's everybody in except the people you're standing there with,... "Hey! we were next in line!".... "No you weren't..."

... then you find out the people that are cutting line know the DJ or bar owner or something...

... that's the vision I have.

(I used to show up early at clubs and help the DJ set up.... and just hung around to get in for free, lol... how are they going to kick me out after I helped them set up?)

solid post rome!

Yeah, I knew a lot of it has "always" been about relationships but now they've taken that to another level. I guess that popped into my head when Diddy made those people get him cheesecake and they had to do it or lose their opportunity. A lot of people getting cheesecake these days... and they want you to get them cheesecake so they'll feel better about themselves for getting cheesecake for somebody else, lol...

Cheesecake Theory

... a horrible life of living on your knees and kissing butt. Smile at everyone above you, crap on everyone below you. Not good for the old soul.

Last edited:
I feel if you truley dislike something.. hate on it, but if you are diggin it, then give that person or group some positive feedback. Producers, emcees and artist feed off that type of stuff.

Honestly shit to me is about insecurity, for example if a rapper puts out a wack ass song full of forced punch lines about getting high and somebody points out how wack it is, the rapper can instantly label that person as a hater. Deep down he might KNOW that the shit is wack, but if someone voices a negative opinion he can pull the hater card because hes completely insecure about his wack ass music.

:edit;
To clarify, I'm not saying there really aren't some jealous ass hatin ass people out there, but it gets overused imo.

Last edited:
It seems to me that most haters are fustrated with there own situation and need to release it on anyone about anything. Some people are like crabs your failure is there equilibrium.

Hate motivates, probably more then love and support for some. Its like a equalibrium. Embrase it, get better and shove that shit back in there mouth, down there throat and out there awhole.

Last edited:
It seems to me that most haters are fustrated with there own situation and need to release it on anyone about anything. Some people are like crabs your failure is there equilibrium.

Hate motivates, probably more then love and support for some. Its like a equalibrium. Embrase it, get better and shove that shit back in there mouth, down there throat and out there awhole.
how can you say that without indepth actually knowing there situation? that just sounds like a bland vague cop out to call someone a hater

I'm a hater on crap, but I don't let the negativity get me down. Giving negative feedback is integral to the internet, but I never consume too much of the hateraide.

how can you say that without indepth actually knowing there situation? that just sounds like a bland vague cop out to call someone a hater

My Bag. I forgot to add that some people are just negative creatures regardless of anything. They do stuff like repying the others people replies, Not even addressing the thread.
See once again
need to release it on anyone about anything. .

Last edited:
There is so much hate because more people are connected via the internet. Before, people didn't have such a grand stage to hate on. Now people can make an anonymous name and take out their aggression and any given moment. Social skills are becoming non-existent. The next time you see that girl walking towards you and she's on the phone - there's a 75% chance that she's talking to a dial tone and just doesn't want you to bother her. Never in history have people been so connected to their phones / gadgets. Most of the time the people never have anything to say either but we do the same thing to them when we're bored. "What are you doing?" "Oh, nothing"... "Oh..."

If people weren't so connected, there wouldn't be so much hate because before you may have had to actually "deal" with someone if you hated on them.

I'm killing time, people here are talking about a moose in their yard.

I hate corruption and greed. Does that make me lame? Alrighty, then I'm lame everybody!!!! I will change my name to Lame McLameanson!

Back