Apology to cuzin q

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you describe is vulturism and vouyerism at its worst - it is not human behaviour to go fossicking among the dead bones of people (unless you happen to be a cannibal but that is a whole different ethical and moral debate).

It is also interesting to note that a lot of the folks who said they didn't know have just forgotten it after James was put out to pasture (read "banned").

That the mods and admin have allowed James back with his original username and some even congratulating him for manning up, says a lot about how fp dealt with this issue - they gave everyone time to cool off and to act with clearer heads.

The apology was public for a host of reasons, no doubt. Let it lie and move on, nothing to see here

this shit is between james and cuzin, all we can do in this thread is welcome back james, the rest is interpersonal business between two people we have nothing to do with, arguing about the whole back story is unfair towards james afterwards he apologized and its unfair to cuzin who closed the case and how has to re-read the whole shit because some people we're curious as to what happened, then making the argument to not post it in public is ridiculous too, your basically saying that because its public you have the right to exploit it to the fullest, your mothers go in the public too, would you want people to exploit them ? no, so don't do it either

this shit is between james and cuzin, all we can do in this thread is welcome back james, the rest is interpersonal business between two people we have nothing to do with, arguing about the whole back story is unfair towards james afterwards he apologized and its unfair to cuzin who closed the case and how has to re-read the whole shit because some people we're curious as to what happened, then making the argument to not post it in public is ridiculous too, your basically saying that because its public you have the right to exploit it to the fullest, your mothers go in the public too, would you want people to exploit them ? no, so don't do it either

I never questioned what happened because I didn't care, but I was explaining why other people were asking about it. I never said anyone has the right to exploit it, but when you post a public apology, expect a public response.

I never questioned what happened because I didn't care, but I was explaining why other people were asking about it. I never said anyone has the right to exploit it, but when you post a public apology, expect a public response.

what makes you think i respond to you ? there were other people asking clearly for what happened

but you care enough to respond to me ?

But yet you care enough to respond to me first, huh? You said something I said was ridiculous, so I responded. You really thought I would feel lucky enough to garner a response from you like you're somebody important.

But yet you care enough to respond to me first, huh? You said something I said was ridiculous, so I responded. You really thought I would feel lucky enough to garner a response from you like you're somebody important.

i didn't even address you and you responded to me, are you some sort of linguistic genius ?

Last edited:
You ain't have to say my name, but you responded to something I said. Are you some sort of idiot?

5% of my post was addressing something you said, that isn't a response, i just made a general comment based on what has been written in the thread, picture it as reading the summary of a book and then explaining it to somebody along with what you think of it, then you responded, here what you sayd: I never questioned what happened because I didn't care, but I was explaining why other people were asking about it. I never said anyone has the right to exploit it, but when you post a public apology, expect a public response.

you got in a full conversation with me without me even knowing of your existence, your like the creepy homeless guy you sit next to in the bus, who tells you his whole life story

please stop the arguing guys. lets just all make peace

rainbowpeacesign11.jpg

I do agree with JMD though it someone post a thread up apologizing about something people will be curious as to what brought the thread on.

But I agree with Isk2009. May as well close this one before it spins off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back