Apology to cuzin q

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMESRRTT

I hope you can forgive me for what I said, I can understand If you dont

you and alot of the other members probably think I'm a heartless monster, I'm not

I still feel bad about what I said and I'm very regretful, I can understand If you or anybody else wants to put me on the ignore list, I deserve It

please forgive me cuzin q

thanks for share.

???????
never knew there was a problem

all I knew was that I missed my FP News Journalist "James" Peter Perker lol

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
For the vultures and the looky-lous - there is absolutely no need to dredge over old news and the results of inappropriate behavior here.

James, it is good to see that you can man up and admit you did something wrong so hard in this cyber-age and cyber-village we live in....

You have earned my respect, James, and that is hard won indeed....

For the vultures and the looky-lous - there is absolutely no need to dredge over old news and the results of inappropriate behavior here.

Well, there's a whole thread about It so I'd like to know what happened, It's just natural curiosity.

Actually no, this thread is not about his behaviour in the past but about his current behaviour

If you want to know, use the search function instead of letting someone else do your research for you....

Actually no, this thread is not about his behaviour in the past but about his current behaviour

If you want to know, use the search function instead of letting someone else do your research for you....

Curiosity is a part of human nature. If you make a public apology to someone, those who have no idea what you're talking about are gonna be curious as to what happened. They're gonna wanna know exactly what was said, when it was said, where they can view what was said, etc. If you don't want others bringing up what happened, then you send a PM to the person you're apologizing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back