Akai MPK49 WTF?

I would make a nice addition if u have an mpc already, and want to use a keyboard along with it!

I've seen the product page and didnt see the price. I wanna know how much that joint is gonna be so I can save up my rupees now it will match my new 1k nicely.

Xabiton said:
why do u care how it looks lol

well personaly i like equipment to look good like anyone can tell that a triton is more profesional than a toy keyboard from good will just by looking at it

but why do you care about how you're lookin lol really you're just bangin on it in the end either way.

i know i def want one..note repeat, swing, mpc pads PLUS keys, i think this will be bangin. i hate to jynx it though but i have a feeling the software/drivers for it at first is gonna be shaky, or SOMETHING's gonna be wrong with it.

Raven2t2 said:
I've seen the product page and didnt see the price. I wanna know how much that joint is gonna be so I can save up my rupees now it will match my new 1k nicely.

One hasn't been set yet. I emailed them to see how much it might be and when it would be released but they wouldnt give me any info. They just said it was still in the early stages of development and to watch the website for updates.

Darreal said:
but why do you care about how you're lookin lol really you're just bangin on it in the end either way.

Are you talking about a midi controller or a woman?

heres a video, says its coming out July 1st and will be 399 euro (can someone convert that to american?)

That's $531.39. Screw that. That had better be the list price, but eve then that will be high as hell. If I'm gonna pay that I'd just get an MPC or the Axiom keyboard.

The intergration with Reason shown in the video was cool, but I couldn't see myself paying over $500 for a controller. With the MPK49 converting to over $500, it's safe to assume the 61 key model's price will be rediculous.

I'm wondering how they're gonna sync the note repeat, swing, and arp functions. Anyone have any idea?

That things looks cool. Price is steep but if they integrate all those functions, they might even lose business on their MPC line.

Numark really changed things up for Akai I guess.

without reading any other post than the first one:
It's a freaking MIDI controller.
get over it. It has AKAI printed on its face, but....
aww my

rando said:
akaiMESSE07HP.jpg

WOW :bigeyes:

that sick but i still wouldnt pay more than a $120 for it cause its midi controller.

how much is it by the way????

you'll get it soon young padawan!!!.
It's nuttin more than a simple midi controller.
there are millions out there you just need to lool out for them.....

("OOOH..... it has AKAI branded on it! It has to be good") :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Im going to buy this stuff as soon as i can, its going to be the shiz,
cannot wait... Akai forever, i already own a MPC 1000, MPD 16, AND SOON AN MPK 46

Back