Ableton Live is on sale right now for 33% off

cool!!!

i understand in "most" cases you do not appreciate my advice... but i have own ableton live and the IK Multi Media Bundle for a few years now (ableton since ver. 4 and Sampletank since 2003)... and have rep this combination too... i know you "always" felt that Reason was the "answer"... but i guess with computer power you are beginning to see the light... finally!!!

but here is a little more advice... get yourself a akai apc 20/40 or a novation launchpad... i know you feel that you do not need/want either of these two products... just like when i use to "rep" ableton live and the Sampletank bundle... remember? i do!!! you "actually" thought Reason was the answer to "all" questions... looking back... i may have been correct (a little!!!)...therefore... get an apc20/40 or launchpad... it will make a differences in your ableton live utilization...

trust me!!!
nope Reason is still the answer most of the time. The reason I am dropping off Sonar is because rewire doesn't work right with it.

ok!!! if you say so!!!

please remember you wrote that!!! because i feel i will be bring it to your attention in the near future!!!

ok?

p.s. if Reason was really the "answer"... then there would be no need for Sonar either...

right?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

you are a funny dude!!!

double p.s. if seems like you have all the answers... why not tell the forum members what software you own before February... i.e. before you got computer power...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

Reason? proteus vx?

now that you own the sampletank bundle (which is 10 years old), lounge lizard le, dim pro le, addictive drum etc (all purchased after getting computer power)... you want to sound like a software expert... but to be real... you only have February, March, April, May, June... 5 months of software experience... because in early February you were on a Sempron processor... what software runs on a Sempron processor?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
When have I ever said I am a software expert? I have actually more than once said that I am amazed at what is out there because there is so much variety to be had. I have used all sorts of things yet since you only know 2 years of what I have been doing you assume that plug ins are new to me. They are not.

Back