2chains should be half yall hero

joey tunez

Subliminalz Music Team
This man is 35 years old and coming up, all yall cats who felt like maybe your too old to do this, you just won!

I know that, but he is just now reaching national mainstream success. That didn't happen when he was in players circle and that was with a hit

tupac should be y'all hero because he died at 25 and already was a world known legend

2chainz is a whack dude who worked himself up with connections, yall can do it if you really put your mind to it, but take the best as a rolemodel not the barely passers

btw. didn't jay-z record his first album at around 30 ?

Last edited:
how is "having connections" helped 2 chainz. Ludacris isnt even popular anymore and you dont see any 2 Chainz ft. Luda records, His last hit was with Wayne and havent seen any 2 Chainz and wayne joints.

having connections doesnt mean shit if you dont have the music to match, if it meant much all the artists that Jay-Z and Dr. Dre signed wouldve been multi-platinum stars. 2 Chainz is the truth and just shows that if you have patience your time will come, thats all hes saying. Think what you want about the music but the persistence is whats impressive and it was all done ON HIS OWN, with no piggybacking

2 chainz = inspiration.

no matter how long it takes, how many obstacles there are in the way just keep going.

having connections doesnt mean shit if you dont have the music to match

oh really ? guess what, your music doesn't mean shit if you don't have connections to match

you can rap 10 times as good as eminem but it doesn't mean shit if you don't have a label, promo, studio time and shit like that, the best musicans, actors, the smartest people aren't even known to the world because they never had a chance in the first place

oh really ? guess what, your music doesn't mean shit if you don't have connections to match

you can rap 10 times as good as eminem but it doesn't mean shit if you don't have a label, promo, studio time and shit like that, the best musicans, actors, the smartest people aren't even known to the world because they never had a chance in the first place

The internet has rendered your entire argument null and void.

false.
studio time has nothing to do with connections, that costs money
Promo has nothing to do with connections, that costs money
label has nothing to do with connections, it has to do with how much value YOU offer.. which = money

and all that stuff is becoming less important because the costs of promo and studio time are becoming cheap and most labels are throwing themselves at artists because theyre doing the stuff by themselves

if you think you have good music, and you arent getting at least SOME offers or opportunities, its not as good as you think it is

2chainz is far from my hero. My hero is a rapper over 40 and 20 years deep in the rap game, with no mainstream success. Now that sir is my hero. Not wack ass 2chainz.

imo i only listen to people with talent. this no talentless nigga can be the best business man he wants. if his music sucks though i ain't buyin.

2chainz is dope, ya'll niggas need to get out the house and live life.
Trap-A-Veli 2 is a classic

Back