New Hip Hop Beat Will Return Feed Back

DudeGotBeats

This is more like 2 different beats put together. It switches up at 32 sec.

Let me know what y'all think and I'll return the favor.

Last edited:
I was really vibin to the first beat, and I dug the second beat too, but I'm not really a fan of how it switched...the quote and all was cool but the switch just wasn't seamless for me, it seemed too abrupt and didn't mesh. I don't have any real mixing complaints on the first part, but in the second part you could really use a kick/bass sidechain compression, the minute the 808 comes in I can hardly hear the kick. I also thought the snare was a little too loud and thin on the second beat, not too much of a complaint there though. Overall you have some good sounds, but it's hard to critique this one because it's such a unique track...idk the concept seems ok but the way it is right now doesn't really mesh with me. If you can get the switch to be a bit cleaner, this could be dope man.

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f4f-goin-down-festival-trap-type-song-476490/

THat first beat was dope af i loved the vibe to it and those voxes were dope af. And idk in my opinion i liked the transition.!

I was really vibin to the first beat, and I dug the second beat too, but I'm not really a fan of how it switched...the quote and all was cool but the switch just wasn't seamless for me, it seemed too abrupt and didn't mesh. I don't have any real mixing complaints on the first part, but in the second part you could really use a kick/bass sidechain compression, the minute the 808 comes in I can hardly hear the kick. I also thought the snare was a little too loud and thin on the second beat, not too much of a complaint there though. Overall you have some good sounds, but it's hard to critique this one because it's such a unique track...idk the concept seems ok but the way it is right now doesn't really mesh with me. If you can get the switch to be a bit cleaner, this could be dope man.

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f4f-goin-down-festival-trap-type-song-476490/
Thanks for the constructive criticism dude. I'll get to your thread as soon as I can.

Everyone else: thanks for the feed!

These beats are great separately man. Both offer some ideas but give different vibes. The vocal sample was interesting some people may not feel it, but I personally love them in beats. Gives the beat life imo, makes its feel like its more than just sound. The songs were great man keep it up.
Feedback?

I was really feeling the 1st part, the sample was on point but the second part not so much, actually i take that back, i probably wouldn't feel that way if they were two separate tracks completely because the second part is just a good as well, has a lot of atmosphere to it and smooth vibes. To me the transition was a little off but i can totally see what you were going for and i commend you for that. I love when i hear transitions that are completely unorthodox and go from one beat to a whole other one. Maybe what i would've done was at the 33 second mark was add a tapestop effect right when the snares drop and have a quick second of silence then bring in the vocal sample with the second beat just how you have it, but thats just my two cents, but non the less great job!

Nice!! It's a great concept merging two beats, I actually preferd the second one. cause It has more change ups and I like the ambient pad you used there with the random samples, but the first one is cool tho

I have to agree with the rest. The first part is sick. I would stretch that out and make a full beat out of it. The second part is dope as well, but the transition could be a little more smooth. keep it up and thanks for the listen.

Very good mastering, I like the changing instruments in the intro with the different kick and snare, cool transition very solid! The transition sounds like a live dj set when the dj is making a nice transition of two tracks. Great production, it is not really my taste but I like every kind of music! Keep it up, I have nothing bad to say.

Could you also drop feedback on my work? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...egue-anill-trap-vip-%BB%BB-f4f-%AB%AB-476487/

Back