New Hip Hop Beat. Feed 4 Feed. (Honest Feed)

Lively Beat. Really like the instrument that come at 3:40, the end really nice.
What software and equipment ?
Thanks !

SpleenMusique

awesome dude this is cool! on that main drifting synth i might put another layer on cause it feels a lil tiny bit thin. i like the lil change up as well. you got skills my friend keep it up! ill be at you soon

Last edited:
awesome dude this is cool! on that main drifting synth i might put another layer on cause it feels a lil tiny bit thin. i like the lil change up as well. you got skills my friend keep it up! ill be at you soon

Thanks man, really means alot for you to say i have skills. Appreciate the feedback man.

This beat is pretty cool, but not really my taste. I looked through your page and I honestly like some of your other beats better than this (such as Kosh, killing it, and deep thoughts; they are all really dope). The drums can hit harder, mainly the kicks and snares; the hats are sound fine imo. The melody sounds repetitive for my taste, maybe it could use some other random melodies thrown in or fx's. The breakdown part goes pretty well with the beat. Overall nice instrumental, looking forward to your future uploads.

Nice mix overall, kick sound a bit weak, but you can probably fix tat with some eqing, the track overall sounds nice the melody isnt my taste tho main synth kinda reminds me of cotton candy lol ,but you did a decent job on this.
Feedback?

the drums are hard but the synths were a little soft for me tbh, i ****s with the change up tho

Thanks man. Ill make sure to fix up the synths

This beat is pretty cool, but not really my taste. I looked through your page and I honestly like some of your other beats better than this (such as Kosh, killing it, and deep thoughts; they are all really dope). The drums can hit harder, mainly the kicks and snares; the hats are sound fine imo. The melody sounds repetitive for my taste, maybe it could use some other random melodies thrown in or fx's. The breakdown part goes pretty well with the beat. Overall nice instrumental, looking forward to your future uploads.

Thanks for the great feedback. I will make sure to fix the melody so its not reptitive. Appreciate the feedback man.

Nice mix overall, kick sound a bit weak, but you can probably fix tat with some eqing, the track overall sounds nice the melody isnt my taste tho main synth kinda reminds me of cotton candy lol ,but you did a decent job on this.
Feedback?

Hey man, i agree, kick can be much stronger. Thanks for feedback man.

- Good idea with the chord progression
- The piano/bell is too loud in my opinion
- The kick drum is non-existent in the track -- turn it up! Same with the snare (Either that or lower the volume of your instruments)
- Needs maybe transition effects and a drum out in drums somewhere
- Arrangement can use work (the beat feels too linear -- needs more changeups in the track)

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-official-video-all-feedback-returned-476729/

Thanks!

Hey man, thanks for the feed man. Im taking everything you said in and i will fix everything up. Really appreciate the feed.

All feed being done now

the melody gets a lil repetitive after a while. the beat needs to have switchups i agree with bl-3. other than tht good work man. i dig the melody and the sound of the synths. keep it up

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/new-mac-miller-type-beat-f4f-476609/

Hey man, thanks for the feedback. Thanks for telling that it is too repetitive, i will try and stop my melodies sounding to repetitive in my future tracks. thanks again.

Back