New beat need advice on this please help (Feedback for Feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipharu

Black America x Japan
Can everyone please offer their opinion and any advice or suggestions to help me improve upon this. Thank you, I'l return the favor as well.

EDIT: Updated link

Last edited:
Dope sample. Check the release on the compressor for the bass. Sounds like the volume changes when it hits. Digging it.

Sick man..Im a sucker for soul samples...love the drumming too.You make this on a 404?...if so your a way better finger drummer than me haha..bc the time is perrrrfet.Chops are really complex too.Followed on sound cloud man.

Sick man..Im a sucker for soul samples...love the drumming too.You make this on a 404?...if so your a way better finger drummer than me haha..bc the time is perrrrfet.Chops are really complex too.Followed on sound cloud man.
Lol nah I don't have a 404 or any hardware yet, thanks man

Dope beat. Loving the sample flip. Drums are nice also. Iono if it's just me but it sounds like the kick is over powering the mix a tad bit. I think the drums can have some more snap in it, maybe try using a transient plug in. But overall nice beat, keep it up!

is there a gate on the drums? ... I think that's what you may need to add. the beat is dope. add some drops in the right place and a few changes and you got a great track to listen to. keep it up and thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back