Mickey Blue - "The Prize" (Official Video) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

This is cool man really chill vibe and the video production was on key. I thought it was a little too slow to lead until the rappers but now that i think of it its kind of a nice transition keep up tha work!

This song is awesome man & the production is simple, but it's just great! The tune is pretty catchy too & the video is pretty funny. Awesome, man. Keep em coming!

Woah this is pretty amazing and professional! I enjoyed the video clip but about the track, the singing is very smooth and the beat is really mixed well! Everything sounds distinctive and everything is clearly hearable. On the other hand, the beat is pretty repetitive but that is quite normal with music on which people sing or rap.

Keep it up man, it is all professional! Could you also leave a feedback on my work? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...egue-anill-trap-vip-%BB%BB-f4f-%AB%AB-476487/

Excellent sound selection, and drums hit hard. I like the song and the artist nails it, never heard vocals like that before the fact that he sings and raps half of the song keeps it interesting. I'm recall hearing this track on here a few weeks back but it sounds better everytime I listen, now its got dope new visuals to go with it... keep doing your thing bro :)

Last edited:
I really like that main lead, reminds me of Who are you by The Who. Everything in the mix sounds like it's just at the right level, and the video was also good. Has a very professional feel overall, good job!

This is fire. Damn. The beat, the vocals, the rap, the visuals. Real smooth, boutta have this one on repeat for a good minute, killed it.

Back