Enter the Void - Feedback 4 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassCrack

This is a new song I made called "Enter the Void" using a couple Miles Davis samples. Let me know what you think of it/hit me with some feedback and criticism. All feedback will be returned!

Cheers

Last edited:
I like what you did here. i think you coulda spent some more time mixing the sample or layering in some background instruments/FX/perc. That snare is fitting for this got a nice pop to it but it needs to be mixed a little more, boost like 300-450 hz depending on where that drum hits then throw on a compressor. Keep up the good work though man.

If you gett a second, check this:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-receive-feedback/hopsin-remix-f4f-476374/

this is nice man! super chill. The only crit i can give on this is i might have changed up the sample a bit... the swell is nice but going through the song might be a bit too much. I think it's mixed well and i love the hit on that snare! thanks for the feed brother!

this is dope . cant even recognise the miles davis sample in here. this is really nice and mellow man. great stuff and keep it up

It's quite good, quite repetiive but quite good. I would get better drums tho and try some change ups and transitions too, keep doong your thing bro.

I agree some with what others have said about being repetitive esp. for the length of the track...but that being said the track is sick man..love the high hat patterns and esp the effects you have on the sample.Plus the sample is awesome .Miles Davis is one of my favorite jazz artists and I own 3 versions of his Kind of Blue album: vinyl ,cd ,and digital haha!Good job tho:)

Sounds great! Love the mellow, chill feel. It could use a couple fx here and there but overall it's pretty solid. Great work.

These are cool sample beats.
But i miss something.
Just add more instruments and effects to make it more interesting (just my opinion)
Anyway keep it up!

I like the sample it is chill and dreamy. And I agree with being repetitive, I think U could have put some variation with reverb snare on every end of 4 bars or snare roll or some transition wind sounds, etc… Something like that makes sound not repetitive. But except that I think this beat has a lot of potential. Good work!

This is so chilled :) I would use some well chosen delayspots on that awsome beats to mystify it, but hey, it's your track. Thumbs up <3

Calm vibe. I like the sample. Drums are okay. But hihats are too messy I think. You could eq snare a bit too. Also I'd like to hear some lows.
Anyway good instrumental. Make more!

Nice this is chill this is some great work man this was impressive, you using an 808 in this? I cant suggest anything it sounds great to me. It's repetitive like the others say but it suits the beat well.
Feedback?

Thanks for the feed

- I like the spacey feel and atmospheric feel
- Sample is dope
- I feel the snare could be raised in the mix a little -- maybe even changed
- Kick is cool

I feel everthing is proper except the drums -- i think they could be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back