Cheta - Rocketships - super pop hit! f4f

Cheta

This new track is titled "Rocketships" and has the similar feel to a Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry track

3533239.jpg

listen here
SoundClick artist: Cheta - page with MP3 music downloads

IF YOU WANT FEED THEN DROP LINKS

Soundclick page
SoundClick artist: Cheta - page with MP3 music downloads

follow me on twitter
Cheta (ChetaMeister) on Twitter

Nice track. I checked out all your other stuff. Its insanely well done. That 808/Big Sean beat is dope af. Keep doing your thing this ish is flawless.

Ye the kicks needs to be louder and more punchy. other than that, really well done. feels like you could have somebody sing/rap over it and then it could be on the radio. well done bro :)

idk, i like the kicks initially as they are, but they could progress into something with a bigger sound, it does sound like a nicki minaj beat though, so good job on what you were aiming for. keep grinding.

Returning Feed:

Nice hype track bruh. Diggin the guitar with that pop-techno vibe. The claps and crowd noise sounds real cool too. Well done man, keep up the nice work

Sound pretty good i think the you need the bass drum to come a harder i kept waiting for the song to just bust out but i just kinda went, but other then that i think it sounded good i was diggin the whole vide, Nice job

Back