New Beat (Honestus) All Feed Returned!

quike

Hey guys I need some constructive feedback, I haven't mixed it yet but let me know what you think! All feed will be returned guys just drop your links..No samples was used.

Last edited:
Sounds good man. Maybe the piano chords are a little loud? Just 1 or 2db imo. Overall though it has a nice airy vibe and solid percussion. I like your subtle synth work as well, the kinda bent sounding synth notes - they add a nice little something to the production. Great job!

Pretty chill, atmospheric beat man. I like it. Just don't know how I feel about that random sound that appears on 1:12 and throughout the track. Just feels like it's unnecessary. At least turn the volume down and make it sound faint if you really wish to keep it. Other than that nice job bruh, keep up the nice work!

Check out my THREAD and leave some feed! (Feedback 4 Feedback GUARANTEED!)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-approve-f4f-guaranteed-416187/#post49463688

This joint is ready to go fam. I think I might turn the drums up a tab bit but other than that, its ready for a nigga to get on.

damn. den var super bra.

det enda som jag tckte var skumt var på 1:24, det låter lite som att den går till fel ton :P

det låter som stråkarna går lite fel på 1:48 också :/ det kanske bara e jag :P

skit bra låt. riktigt chill. det e riktigt bra mixat också. det låter som att det finns en kör där inne ibland, det var tungt :D

I was just about to make a chill beat just like this dude, Much respect. This could be full produced song if you kept the build up an threw in some hard synth!

Last edited:
The high pitch sounds is my favorite. I'm not feeling the clap. It lasts too long? Compresses it with some loose attack to give it a snappy feeling. Cheers.

damn. den var super bra.

det enda som jag tckte var skumt var på 1:24, det låter lite som att den går till fel ton :P

det låter som stråkarna går lite fel på 1:48 också :/ det kanske bara e jag :P

skit bra låt. riktigt chill. det e riktigt bra mixat också. det låter som att det finns en kör där inne ibland, det var tungt :D

Mmm det är release tiden på fluten som e åt helvete men bra observerat, det är något som jag måste fixa!

Thx guys for all the suggestions I will try to fix those things.

I like this beat, the progression is very nice. The instrumentation creates a cool feeling, and they all blend with each other. Some mixing to smooth it out and this beat will be perfect. Random note: I think there's a sour note at 1:23 by one of the quieter instruments.

Back