Awesome rap beat. NES remake. Leave comments. Feed4Feed.

pos1den

BEST NEW RAP BEATS COMING OUT THE SOUTH by yours truly.
A.Mezo
For ProTools Session Contact:
Plasmatailcreations@gmail.com
Check out my other Music Videos. Please Comment.

As always, youtube kills some audio quality. Keep that in mind.

Original Melody

Please be blatant or nice. Good or bad it's all good. Will return feedback.

I think you just gave me the last piece to my puzzle man, an I wanna thank you . I replied to you back on my thread, i would love if you could answer that for me. Your beat is fire, an I think it made me realize what I need to do. Should I extend the synth out to the front of the song so im not using random sounds in the beginning? Also if I hype up the ending and middle piece with some melody, would that complete it?

nice beat mad sinister
Thanks. I went through your link. I'm vibin to "Here's my ticket"

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I think you just gave me the last piece to my puzzle man, an I wanna thank you . I replied to you back on my thread, i would love if you could answer that for me. Your beat is fire, an I think it made me realize what I need to do. Should I extend the synth out to the front of the song so im not using random sounds in the beginning? Also if I hype up the ending and middle piece with some melody, would that complete it?
Check your thread.

Thanks for your feedback.
This beat is a fire bro, really like this. Wished there were bit more variations to it, but it's still a fire.

this reminds me alot of borgore... which is to say pretty awesome!... im a big fan of the 8bit->> badass beat trend... it amazes me that such basic sounds can be turned into something really cool...

Returning feed

The bass & kick need to pumping more.

I'm not hearing enough midrange instruments

Also I feel it lacks transition from verse to Chorus & vice versa. It feels kind of loopy without clear transitions. Sometimes all you need is a riser or two ;)

thanks for the feed

track is nice, synth work is nice i would just like to see a few more change ups thats all

Dope track. I think you should've mixed down the primary synth. Keep doing what your doing! I like the idea of the 8 Bit sample.

Last edited:
Returning feed

Also I feel it lacks transition from verse to Chorus & vice versa. It feels kind of loopy without clear transitions. Sometimes all you need is a riser or two ;)

I agree with this, even though I know exactly where you are going with this track and I love how big the sounds are.

damn this sounds nice :) banger right here :).

beat is fire, nice idea man. some of the synths / hats have a little too much high end tho, that high end is almost hurting my ears. maybe EQ down the highest Frequeincies in your final mix? :)

Really nice & high energy, liking the little video game effect sounds in the back, sweet choir, and like someone else said, it has a sinister bright vibe to it. Good job on it man, keep grinding & making bangers. Maybe just turn the 808 up a little.

Returning feed

thanks for the feed

track is nice, synth work is nice i would just like to see a few more change ups thats all

Thanks. Yeah some transitions would be cool. I'd have to organize it better as far as how many bars per loop. As most hiphop songs most of it just loops. Peace.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Really nice & high energy, liking the little video game effect sounds in the back, sweet choir, and like someone else said, it has a sinister bright vibe to it. Good job on it man, keep grinding & making bangers. Maybe just turn the 808 up a little.
Thanks bro. That was mentioned to bring up the 808's. Peace.

Great overall concept. You MUST let that lead synth breathe a little bit. It goes on through the entire song and will wear a nigga out! If you could add some pads to take place of the verse, it will calm the beat down to focus on the rapper, then bring the lead synth back for the chorus'.

6/10.

Back