BEATTAPE - FWP - That Mixed Flavour - F4F

If You Rate At Soundclick, Ratings Will Be Back!

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

It's not one beat it's a whole tape but thanks for the reply on ''The Shadow''

I like how you use the crescendo (fade ins) in your music, way to build up the listener. I like how you keep things simple too, your music is easy to follow. I like that "Neverending Dream" track, the electric guitar sounds awesome! Keep up the good work!

Oh! and can't forget about "Remember The Good Days".. real smooth! Good stuff!

Check out my THREAD and leave some feed! (Feedback 4 Feedback GUARANTEED!)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-approve-f4f-guaranteed-416187/#post49463688

Last edited:
"Old School Party" is a nice catchy tune. The brass is sick and everything is nicely mix and clear. Maybe to clear. Good bassline.

Thanks for the feed peepz!

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

bump bump bump

Hm, this 2nd beat can definitely be used, i'm just trying to think of what type of artist. however, musically speaking, everything sounds clear, not too much and not too little, good mixing & mastering.

Oldskool party is pretty cool. I like the instruments you used. Sweetest memories is a tough one. You have it labeled as house but it sounds more like pop to me. Its still really nice though. The atmospheric airy sweeps you have in there sound awesome. On A Neverending dream, it sounds like your bass is clipping pretty bad. But dude, the guitar sample you have in there is sick. Or did you hand compose that? Either way it's dope. It's really chill. Just fix that clipping issue. Remember the good days is pretty good too. I just don't like the horn synth that comes in. You should keep everything real mellow. The horns kind of take away from that. Okay this reggae master track is real nice. I really like the drums. Although I don't really like the bass mods that you brought in with it. They don't sit well in the mix. Everything else is great though. It sounds like you know what you're doing man. Keep it up!

Last edited:
the title definitely suits this beat makes me feel like im at and old school party just listening keep it up -Hsu

Beat was cool you got nice style I checked also oldskool beat it was tight I haven't heard something like that long time good ish!

Thanks For Feeding!!!

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

@ Hitman, I'm a sampling enemy, everything I make is by hand, even if I make a sample beat, I will make the sample first and than play with it hahah, and are you sure it clipped? I Listened in the car, studio, mac, bose 3 2 1 everywhere it was okay? What kinda system where you on?

Thanks for the long feedback, really appreciated it!

Peace

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

No-One? hahaha

Just listened to The Shadow. I think it has a great vibe and the sounds fit together very well. I just would have liked a tiny bit of variation. You don't need to switch up the main melody, or chord progression but even when you change the instruments of your lead its exactly the same keys. If you'd changed that just a bit, that would've been really nice, cuz otherwise it gets a bit repetitive, but the vibe is so good, that it doesn't matter that much actually.

Oldskool Party is nice too, but the sounds you use are less impressing on that, then on your first track which overSHADOWs :-)P) that oldskool party. They're not bad in anyway and it's working nicely though.

WirokS - Downpour by WirokS on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...empt-house-all-feedback-will-returned-415958/
Happy if youd feedback :)

Last edited:
I was listening on my studio system. Its a 5.1 surround sound and 2 5" Numark monitors. I get a pretty good response out of them. It wasn't clipping horribly but there was definitely something going wrong in your low end. Do you use FL Studio? If so I recommend putting a soft clipper on it and taking the threshold down a little, maybe take the post gain down slightly also. That should make it perfect. Keep doin your thing man!

@ Hitman8429, Yeah Use Maschine 2 Make them, and than I kick the mixertracks to fruity for the mixing man! But I'm gonna test it in my friends club, is it happening at the 808 that pushes in 3 times in 2 bars? Or The Guitar, Cause it should bypass eachother

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

bumpbomb

Back