MPB Sampled Rap (F4F)

Fresh Beat man! Love old school vibe! I like the choice of drums as well, sound very tight. Mix sounds clean too. Overall, good stuff keep grinding!

I'd suggest you too not really rely on scratching in FL.. the scratches sound too digital. But that's not rall your fault though. Just my advice on scratching. The sample sounds nice tho.

Really nice men! Sample sounds goods, bien latino. I would for sure try to soften the highs and open a little bit more the stereo, maybe add some reverb.

Check my stuff, you can give me some feedback too!
soundcloud.com/eshillz/test-hillz/s-Jm2d2

as the poster above said, you should use the stereo width. somthing in the low end or low mid is missing. Maybe rework the bass?
Sample is dope. Sample work is also good. With a little work this could be way better.

Solid beat. My only criticism of the beat is actually the scratching at the beginning. It just seems unnecessary and doesnt introduce the ebat very well. Liked the sample. The cowbell and the hats were sick, good work.

sample is dope. The mix needs tightening up tho. The drums sound too separate from the sample. It could also use a better bassline in my opinion. Has potential overall tho

Great work man! Transitions good from one point to another, the kick flows with the other sounds, and the hats are great fun to listen to. There's just one thing missing. There isn't enough "pull" on the bridge. Intro - great, Chorus - great, Bridge - not so good. Everything flows fine and mixes well however it's just the one particular section that doesn't quite draw my attention enough. Not sure what to suggest as it is your workflow and the style of the track is a little laid back for me. However, if I'm to call someone out on their excellence in mixing ability I would do it here for the intro to chorus transition. Scratchy, choppy, and just plain worked out great! Hope you enjoyed the read! Till next time - Raij

I loved the scratches in the beginning and the transitions throughout. The drums were on point as well. Dope track. Check out my song.

Back