Something a little different f4f

Cool vibe. The instruments sound a little dry though. Are those soundfonts? What DAW are you on?
The melody is dope and real chill I like it

i like the beat and the vibe! I feel like the instruments are tad plain as for fx. Idk if thats how you wanted it or not but i would play with some FX if it was me.

Hey, I really liked the beat. I liked how you treated the pianos. What VST did you use? How did you treat them? I feel like the brass/synths were a little dry and could use some FX. It felt a little repetitive but maybe it's just me! Anyway, keep up the great work!

Please check me out here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-constructive-criticism-527369/#post50014907

I used nexus grand piano for the and used eq, parallel compression and aux reverb.

It's a chill and relaxing project, i enjoy it. Nice instruments you used to follow the main melody. Kick&snare sounds okay, closed hat too. Only think the last one sounds a bit too loud. Nice work though, thanks for the feed by the way.

I like the beat and the mood, don't have much to add to what everyone else said about the strings. Also i feel like something's wrong with the area around 1.20 and later. I can't really put my finger on what is it, maybe i just don't like how the drums fade out smoothly, I don't know. I'd play around with it a bit more.
Everything else and the melody in general seems good.

Last edited:
Back